[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma H1 OpenATV 4.2 Full Backup

Installed image then ftp line box won't show on pay channels on virgin FTA only any ideas

is your line a cws= or a n line try stoping the cam then restarting is have you change the netid and done a rescan aswell

Cws= bud done that have scaned and got 400 odd channels doing my head in

Hi guys
I've just got one of these boxes and it's up and running but I can't for the life of me find
a cccamd.list anywhere on the box to enter my cline on.
It's running mgcamd btw

I put mines in the folder mgccam.list and ran mgccam. Worked a treat.

- - - Updated - - -

Great wee box! I love mines.

I've got it running on the cable side but what i'm trying to do is get it running from my s*y card which is in a dm 500s.
so should i just put c: myip 12000 user pass. ?

The only files in var/keys are mg_cfg and newcamd.list

Is there a mgccam.list in there beside the mgccam.cfg file? Stick the c line in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Mines is running on openatv 5.0. If that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

That way when u turn to Sat side, it's on the same cam.

No the only files are the one's i listed above .
I'm running the Vix Hades image looks like i need to download some new files from somewhere.

Does the mg_cfg in this backup need changed once the cable line has been entered in newcamd.list?

I've had problems getting mgcamd to connect. Ive removed 1.35 Deleted the files re-installed 1.35 and the same again with 1.38. Not connecting with either. Now when i remove plugin delete files, reinstall and re ftp the files there is additional files appearing in the keys folder ie mg_cfg.example.mg.

Line detail should be fine working with Amiko.

Could someone post a good mg_cfg and a good dummy newcamd.list. File permissions are set to 644, does that make any difference?

Last edited:
Is there a reason why this would show as connected to server but not clear any channels? Its not requesting any ECM and when you blue button/ refresh cam it says no ECM info available?

It clears on the Amiko m8, doing my head in! I read on some forums trying to get tot the bottom of this there is an issue with some bootloader on these boxes. How do you find out whats's on it and how to change it?

Last edited:
I upgraded to the Openatv 5.1 backup and it worked straight away. So if anyone else has the problem with this image try 5.1.

hi im new to this ive tried to install the firmware but when i try to change skin the box crashes?

Hi guys
Is this image still ok to use for vermin getting an H1 in the morning

Back