[DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

I have replaced the Missing HD channels with SD ones now in Rat's Bouquet so if anyone uses this they will see no difference :)

if you want them mate I will upload them for you :)

i use autobouquet plugin, with your rats picon updater , you think there will be one done for cable ?

Thanks

Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated has been updated!

With big thanks to snapman for making the new picons
To Coincide With Rat's Bouquets, Today's Changes,
the picons are made to work with Rat's Bouquet. if you use another channel list and some picons do not show you will need to find and rename the picon for it to work with your chosen channel list other that Rat's Bouquet

mei.JPG

Make It Easier For Yourself, Use The Picon Plugin Updater :) << Click <<

Rat's Bouquet & Picon Blog

Rats DW Astra 28.2 Picons

Compile Date: 25-06-13

FULL SET

Updated By Rat and Snapman

Picons are small square (rectangle) graphics you see for a channel in certain parts of your menu system and/or if you have a front display on your receiver they can be seen on the receiver itself to identify which channel you are viewing , these picons make your Satellite Receiver act more like normal provider boxes when you visit a channel you will see an identification graphic which relates to each channel.

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picons (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:
FTP into your satellite receiver find the folder with your picons installed, and overwrite them.

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:
You can do it manually like above or Rat has an Auto Picon Updater Plugin that will allow you to simply press a button and it will download the latest plugins automatically without any input from you.

See:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/370460/

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
not sure where the picons are, try this command in telnet:
find picons

These Picons are made by normal members of the public who devote their time making and maintaining these images for all members please show your support.

Enjoy the Picons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now prob doing this all wrong but have never been able to install the picons to any of my boxes, I have got a folder calles picons on DM 800 HD at media-hdd-picons is this correct because no picons show & when I run the updater it says that no folder exists?

Thanks
Calisto

Now prob doing this all wrong but have never been able to install the picons to any of my boxes, I have got a folder calles picons on DM 800 HD at media-hdd-picons is this correct because no picons show & when I run the updater it says that no folder exists?

Thanks
Calisto

Shud be picon not picons

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What he said :) :goodpost:

picon

I FTP the fiel to \tmp folder, When I ran it it gave me a memory error and jammed my whole system. I did a hard reset...

Any ideas?

Im using the helios VIX image...

What file ?
picon folder or picon updaer ipk file mate ?

What file ?
picon folder or picon updaer ipk file mate ?

the IPK file for the updater, I copied it in to \tmp, when I ran it on the receiver the black box came up, with execution etc, then it froze the whole receiver up. Rebooted, then tried copying again but a memory message came up and did the same thing.

I had no issues with the bouquet updater, that worked first time.

I haven't tried copying the picon folder in manually.(the folder i son a USB, I don't know if that makes a difference)

the IPK file for the updater, I copied it in to \tmp, when I ran it on the receiver the black box came up, with execution etc, then it froze the whole receiver up. Rebooted, then tried copying again but a memory message came up and did the same thing.

I had no issues with the bouquet updater, that worked first time.

I haven't tried copying the picon folder in manually.(the folder i son a USB, I don't know if that makes a difference)

Just to confirm the folder should be called Picon or Picons?

Snapman has made new picons for ITV encore and STV Glasgow inc new STV picons
enjoy
Thanks @snapman :)

the picons are made to work with Rat's Bouquet. if you use another channel list and some picons do not show you will need to find and rename the picon for it to work with your chosen channel list other that Rat's Bouquet

mei.JPG

FULL SET

Picons are small square (rectangle) graphics you see for a channel in certain parts of your menu system and/or if you have a front display on your receiver they can be seen on the receiver itself to identify which channel you are viewing , these picons make your Satellite Receiver act more like normal provider boxes when you visit a channel you will see an identification graphic which relates to each channel.

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picons (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:
FTP into your satellite receiver find the folder with your picons installed, and overwrite them.

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:
You can do it manually like above or Rat has an Auto Picon Updater Plugin that will allow you to simply press a button and it will download the latest plugins automatically without any input from you.

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

These Picons are made by normal members of the public who devote their time making and maintaining these images for all members please show your support.

Enjoy the Picons.

Need to ask Snapman to make a few new ones so will be updated again asap once made :)

mei.JPG

FULL SET

INSTALLATION:

UPGRADE:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:

See:

Some new picons made by @snapman
Forces TV
Bristish Muslim TV
Sky Sports 5
LBP TV
Showcase 3

mei.JPG

FULL SET

INSTALLATION:

UPGRADE:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

Enjoy the Picons.

mei.JPG

FULL SET

INSTALLATION:

UPGRADE:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

Enjoy the Picons.
[/SIZE

mei.JPG

FULL SET

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picon (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

Enjoy the Picons.

mei.JPG

FULL SET

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picon (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

Enjoy the Picons.

@Rat looks like there has been a channel that's changed its name kix!+ is now pop+1

Yeah I know mate I forgot and Pop+1 is in front of Pop in the bouquets
Can wait until next time

Back