[DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

Ive not changed those picons :err:

have you updated your channel list (what channel list do you use?)

I have been using Lraizer's autobouquet,It worked perfectly until today. I have tried using the earlier version picons but still missing on these channels?

if i make a picons folder in the root folder of my cloud i box will rats auto picons put the picons into it??????????

Mine is the same and I am using AB, it was spot on until this morning

Do these work it autobouquet maker on VIX?
Provided the service references match, yes they will work out of the box. For the chanenls that do not show picons you will have to edit the names of the picons so they match the service reference.

Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated has been updated!

With big thanks to snapman for making the new picons
To Coincide With Rat's Bouquets, Today's Changes,
the picons are made to work with Rat's Bouquet. if you use another channel list and some picons do not show you will need to find and rename the picon for it to work with your chosen channel list other that Rat's Bouquet

mei.JPG

Make It Easier For Yourself, Use The Picon Plugin Updater :) << Click <<

Rat's Bouquet & Picon Blog

Rats DW Astra 28.2 Picons

Compile Date: 25-06-13

FULL SET

Updated By Rat and Snapman

Picons are small square (rectangle) graphics you see for a channel in certain parts of your menu system and/or if you have a front display on your receiver they can be seen on the receiver itself to identify which channel you are viewing , these picons make your Satellite Receiver act more like normal provider boxes when you visit a channel you will see an identification graphic which relates to each channel.

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picons (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:
FTP into your satellite receiver find the folder with your picons installed, and overwrite them.

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:
You can do it manually like above or Rat has an Auto Picon Updater Plugin that will allow you to simply press a button and it will download the latest plugins automatically without any input from you.

See:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/370460/

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
not sure where the picons are, try this command in telnet:
find picons

These Picons are made by normal members of the public who devote their time making and maintaining these images for all members please show your support.

Enjoy the Picons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the bt sports and box nation back but ESPN HD is still AWOL? Can anybody confirm this?

Picons you mean ? Using rats bouquets ?

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry buddy just realised I never put I am using AB and yes I mean picon sorry again

right there was another ESPN with same freq but as I dont have this channel I couldent see what one worked lol
change your picon refefence to this mate

1_0_19_C5F8_968_2_11A0000_0_0_0

both updated ready for next release :)

Did you ever get any where with the missing adult picons mate?

:blushing: No mate I forgot

Im going to PM you now

no picons for the none working HD channels now ?

Thanks

no they have been removed as they are not working any more

I didnt see the point in keeping something that was no longer available as its just clutter
?

fair point, guess we will see picon collection get smaller !

I have replaced the Missing HD channels with SD ones now in Rat's Bouquet so if anyone uses this they will see no difference :)

if you want them mate I will upload them for you :)

Back