[DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

What's been updated @BadBoy ? I did an update on the 27th

Last edited by a moderator:
What's been updated @BadBoy ? I did an update on the 27th

All the Zee picons and Lamhe (in Internationals)had different channel references and so picons were not showing plus added ITV Be+1. Also updated references for Pick Fsat and Challenge Fsat.

I did those :err:

Out and about......

Your bouquets have been updated and they work fine... it's just the picons that were not matching these particular channels (I think the transponder has been changed from 81B to 96B).

@BadBoy
If you download the latest update of Rat's picons, you'll find they would have worked. You may have had used the set prior to updates. (The compressed files have teh same name, so best to redownload)

Some idiot deleted my post Again;
I asked for help with links to rats for all sats (not just 28e) yesterday.

I asked for help with links to rats for all sats (not just 28e) yesterday.
Rat does not do picon packs for non-28.2 satellites. However, if you use the SNP version, any chanenls which have same name will show picons and you do not have to worry about service reference changes. Irrespective of what satellite/mode its on.

You will be better off starting a new thread instead of posting in a download thread.

Rat does not do picon packs for non-28.2 satellites. However, if you use the SNP version, any chanenls which have same name will show picons and you do not have to worry about service reference changes. Irrespective of what satellite/mode its on.

Where can one download the Rats SNP version ?

correct mate
install them manually now
just transfer them across via FTP to media/usb or media/hdd

to remove either of Rat's plugins just ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins and remove the plugin

:)

The link in my signature :)

Does Rats DW picons work with Lraizer's autobouquets?
Yes they do, however, there may be a coupel fo chanenls that are from a differnt region which wont be displayed.

You can even enable the auto picon feature and not worry about keeping up with service reference changes.Best you start your own thread after reading any existing thread about it and teh readme file.

Back