[DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

I would delete all picons in the folder via FTP reboot box then FTP back the picons

You could have a mixture of picons and its confusing things
:)

Sent from my iPhone

lol god knows whats gone wrong now, i've got a load of picons missing now, including skysportsnews and loads of others

Not so long ago I had a good clear up of my bouquets and updated a lot of channels and updated picons to match
sometimes there are 2. .3. 4 sky sports for instance sky only use 1 for uk, I was using some of the wrong channels (like you could be?)
Im not saying all mine are correct but I did do a big overhaul so most should be inline with sky

I think he uses his oqn list @Abu Baniaz

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chabs BT Sports are there mate
problem is probably you are using another channel list and there references are different ?
:)
snapman will certainly update after the break amte for sure :)

@Rat I have the BT Sports picons but they are not the correct BT sports logos...was just asking @snapman if he could update them to the logos below even with the Star Gold...the picon done is an old one there is a new star Gold logo now... :) CheersMy_VM_BT-Sports-logos-50pc.jpg2166_Star-Gold-goes-multicolour-628x250.jpg

@Rat, is there a copy of picons with the alphabetical names. Would make it easier for people to locate, make a copy and rename them.

you mean rename them all to there channel name ?

you mean rename them all to there channel name ?
@Rat Merry Xmass mate...I hate tried 2 make sum picons but I dont know how to name them...could you please tell me how to go about this...The name of the picons to match the channel details...where do u find this information. Cheers1_0_1_CB91_8FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png

to check quickly
on box (dreambox in my case)

menu
information
service

this will give you a service reference :) that should match the picon

see if this works mate

Attachments

• 1_0_1_CB91_8FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
    1_0_1_CB91_8FD_2_11A0000_0_0_0.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 164
Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated has been updated!
Some Picons Need To Be Made, Snapman Is On Holiday So Will Be Soon :)

With big thanks to snapman for making the new picons
To Coincide With Rat's Bouquets, Today's Changes,
the picons are made to work with Rat's Bouquet. if you use another channel list and some picons do not show you will need to find and rename the picon for it to work with your chosen channel list other that Rat's Bouquet

mei.JPG

Make It Easier For Yourself, Use The Picon Plugin Updater :) << Click <<

Rat's Bouquet & Picon Blog

Rats DW Astra 28.2 Picons

Compile Date: 25-06-13

FULL SET

Updated By Rat and Snapman

Picons are small square (rectangle) graphics you see for a channel in certain parts of your menu system and/or if you have a front display on your receiver they can be seen on the receiver itself to identify which channel you are viewing , these picons make your Satellite Receiver act more like normal provider boxes when you visit a channel you will see an identification graphic which relates to each channel.

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picons (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:
FTP into your satellite receiver find the folder with your picons installed, and overwrite them.

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:
You can do it manually like above or Rat has an Auto Picon Updater Plugin that will allow you to simply press a button and it will download the latest plugins automatically without any input from you.

See:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/370460/

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
not sure where the picons are, try this command in telnet:
find picons

These Picons are made by normal members of the public who devote their time making and maintaining these images for all members please show your support.

Enjoy the Picons.

hi , im all new to this so this could be a daft question but here goes, i have the updater for picon in my plugins (tm800 box) and i did have a file on the usb but it has been corrupted so im looking for the files to put back on the usb, where do i download them from thanks in advance, m gent

As long as there is a folder on the root of the USB called picon the plugin will do the rest mate ;) even if the folder is empty

Sent from my iPhone

hi thanks for that very quick reply , i have a folder with a empty picon folder and when it does its check via the updater it said no picon installed, is it the updater that is corrupt thanks.

Tm800 is temperamental box format the USB in case it's corrupt and start again ? Or reinstall the plugin again

Sent from my iPhone

the picons are made to work with Rat's Bouquet. if you use another channel list and some picons do not show you will need to find and rename the picon for it to work with your chosen channel list other that Rat's Bouquet

mei.JPG

FULL SET

Picons are small square (rectangle) graphics you see for a channel in certain parts of your menu system and/or if you have a front display on your receiver they can be seen on the receiver itself to identify which channel you are viewing , these picons make your Satellite Receiver act more like normal provider boxes when you visit a channel you will see an identification graphic which relates to each channel.

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picons (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:
FTP into your satellite receiver find the folder with your picons installed, and overwrite them.

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:
You can do it manually like above or Rat has an Auto Picon Updater Plugin that will allow you to simply press a button and it will download the latest plugins automatically without any input from you.

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

These Picons are made by normal members of the public who devote their time making and maintaining these images for all members please show your support.

Enjoy the Picons.

mei.JPG

FULL SET

INSTALLATION:

UPGRADE:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

Enjoy the Picons.

Back