[DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

Not an issue m8 just letting rat know in case he missed it.

Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated has been updated!

With big thanks to snapman for making the new picons
To Coincide With Rat's Bouquets, Today's Changes,
the picons are made to work with Rat's Bouquet. if you use another channel list and some picons do not show you will need to find and rename the picon for it to work with your chosen channel list other that Rat's Bouquet

mei.JPG

Make It Easier For Yourself, Use The Picon Plugin Updater :) << Click <<

Rat's Bouquet & Picon Blog

Rats DW Astra 28.2 Picons

Compile Date: 25-06-13

FULL SET

Updated By Rat and Snapman

Picons are small square (rectangle) graphics you see for a channel in certain parts of your menu system and/or if you have a front display on your receiver they can be seen on the receiver itself to identify which channel you are viewing , these picons make your Satellite Receiver act more like normal provider boxes when you visit a channel you will see an identification graphic which relates to each channel.

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picons (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:
FTP into your satellite receiver find the folder with your picons installed, and overwrite them.

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:
You can do it manually like above or Rat has an Auto Picon Updater Plugin that will allow you to simply press a button and it will download the latest plugins automatically without any input from you.

See:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/370460/

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
not sure where the picons are, try this command in telnet:
find picons

These Picons are made by normal members of the public who devote their time making and maintaining these images for all members please show your support.

Enjoy the Picons.

Hi Mr Rat, how come am still getting the old Star Gold, Star One (Its now Star Life Ok) picons displayed. have you got any update of the new logo picons? thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently looking into creating updated picons and I'll contact @Rat when they are complete and Rat makes sure they work for the next update he makes.

Regards,

snapman :)

how come am still getting the old Star Gold, Star One (Its now Star Life Ok) picons displayed.
Being you asked so nicely lol
@snapman they have picons in place so please enjoy your holiday and sort this on your return ;)

the picons are made to work with Rat's Bouquet. if you use another channel list and some picons do not show you will need to find and rename the picon for it to work with your chosen channel list other that Rat's Bouquet

mei.JPG

FULL SET

Picons are small square (rectangle) graphics you see for a channel in certain parts of your menu system and/or if you have a front display on your receiver they can be seen on the receiver itself to identify which channel you are viewing , these picons make your Satellite Receiver act more like normal provider boxes when you visit a channel you will see an identification graphic which relates to each channel.

INSTALLATION:
FTP into your satellite receiver create a folder called picons (preferably on the USB or HD for space saving).

UPGRADE:
FTP into your satellite receiver find the folder with your picons installed, and overwrite them.

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:
You can do it manually like above or Rat has an Auto Picon Updater Plugin that will allow you to simply press a button and it will download the latest plugins automatically without any input from you.

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

These Picons are made by normal members of the public who devote their time making and maintaining these images for all members please show your support.

Enjoy the Picons.

E! +1
LifeOK
Rishtley

mei.JPG

FULL SET

INSTALLATION:

UPGRADE:

AUTOMATIC UPDATES:

See:

Thats it your done!

TROUBLE SHOOTING:
find picons

Enjoy the Picons.

Always a pleasure, never a chore @Rat. Have a great time over the festive period DW members :)

Regards,

snapman

Being you asked so nicely lol
@snapman they have picons in place so please enjoy your holiday and sort this on your return ;)

@Rat Am really sorry if i didnt sound nice...i didnt mean 2 be rude...was just inquiring...sorry Mr Rat
@snapman Thanx 2 u and Mr Rat for the good work you been doin...I believe BT Sports 1 and 2 and Bt Sports 1HD & 2HD needs new picons and also Showcase +2

Thank you all and wishing you a fun festive holidays..

your alright mate :) my fault
put it down to bad start to the day and taking the written text the wrong way :)

@Rat No problem m8...hope you having a better day...
@snapman Showcase 2 +1 needs a picon and BT Sports 1HD & 2HD and BT Sports 1 & 2 and Star Gold needs picons changed 2 match their logos wheneva you have time or after your holidays...much appreciated..

@Chabs BT Sports are there mate
problem is probably you are using another channel list and there references are different ?
:)
snapman will certainly update after the break amte for sure :)

Dam must be my bouquets list, the bbcHD channels don't seem to be getting any of the updated picons

when I get some time later or tomorrow I will update mine as the ones I have are still from when they were testing so the reference must of changed :)

@Mattg79 I just did a fresh scan and cleared old channels and the BBC HD channels are showing the very same just 1 lot showing with picon associated :err: dont know why yours aint showing

@Mattg79 I just did a fresh scan and cleared old channels and the BBC HD channels are showing the very same just 1 lot showing with picon associated :err: dont know why yours aint showing
Its strange, only seems to be the bbcthree HD and bbcfour HD picons which are not showing up.

sorry i have no idea what checking the reference from my bouquets means :Dunce:

to check quickly
on box (dreambox in my case)

menu
information
service

this will give you a service reference :) that should match the picon

Ok service ref for bbc three hd is, 1:0:19B27:802:2:11A0000:0:0:0::BBCTHREE

Mine is 1:0:19:1B27

1 before the B

Sent from my iPhone

I did download a updater off the picon packages on my box from someone called Mmcmedia, could that be the problem. Soz i feel l like a knob asking all these questions.

Sorry mines the same as yours, my mistake its 1B27

Last edited:
Back