[DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

I need to download this software... but what's the default user and password for Panasonic KX-NCP500?
Thanks

been looking all over for this, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I need to download this software... but what's the default user and password for Panasonic KX-NCP500?
Thanks

I have an NCP500 and the default username (for full control) is INSTALLER
if you're lucky your password will be 1234 or something like that.

You can also pull the SD card out of the unit, plug it into your PC and use some tools to recover the password from the card. This mean you'll have to shut the phone system down though.

Good luck!

I will fix these by Monday (after work).

Cheers

Picked up a used KX-TDA15 on E-bay, it's arrived in without the SD card. I have another 15 that is (as far as I know) complete, the SD card is present. Can I clone the card onto another SD card for the one that has no card, or does it need to be set up with specific unlocks or similar. New the the TDA15, about to install it to replace an ancient KX-td816, as I need some of the features that are not available on the 816.

Thanks

The training files are on my office pc, they will be available tomorrow, I uploaded the main programming file though, it's smaller and only 300+MB

Use the download link.

I will update tomorrow

Thanks, I will have a look through the training info, it's been a while since I programmed one, but it should come back without too much hassles, hopefully.

Best regards

both the tool and training files have been updated and have working links

System is telling me that the file is not available for download from external link, but I can't tell if that's my profile getting in the way, or something else.

Does anybody happen to have the link to download the US version of this software that would work with the TDA50 system?

Thanks A Lot

Hi, I need to be able to gain access to a specific programmer level. I need to access the SALES COMPANY level in order to get access to an option not available to INSTALLER. Will the multi version allow me to do so with *PCCKXTDA*?
I am in the US and this programmer code doe snot work with the US version but does with region 000-000.

Hello all. I recently inherited overseeing a KX-TDA50 Hybrid IP-PBX & KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System at my medical office. Are previous IT / Telecom guy essentially walked on us and I am stuck picking up the pieces. While the phone system is currently working, we need to change the routing on the emergency after hours phone system. I have an IT background and have programmed PBX phones before.
I would like to pose a few questions for advice and direction.
  1. Will the version posted here work with a US box? I have read through all the posts and it seems that their are those asking for a US version of the maintence console.
  2. While not a beginner with pbx phone programming, I would consider myself an advanced beginner. Any thoughts on the learning curve from those whom have used the software?
  3. This system was installed over 10 years ago and not likely not maintained more than necessary. With the age and difficulty I have experienced finding a service person, would it be better to scrap this system and convert to a modern system or invest in locating a service tech to update, program and maintain the system? The only person I have been able to locate does not really want to work with the system and starting at $300 US to “take a look at it”.
  4. For those that would recommend switching systems, what would you recommend for deployment for a medium size office. (20 desk phones, 11 POTS lines, 2 fax / alarm lines)
Sorry for the long post. I would rather pay for premium if this software will work to connect than break this up in 5 posts to get it for free.
Thanks in advance for those that have taken the time to read this and or provide information!
Jim

I also have almost the same problem (our IT guy left a while back). Any chance i can get the US version for a TDE100?

A link to the newest one would work great.

Or to the second to oldest one. I am also trying to download another version but you need 5 posts first.

I have also messaged some users to no avail.

It seems like i will try and download the newest versions tomorrow. :/

No reply?

I also have almost the same problem (our IT guy left a while back). Any chance i can get the US version for a TDE100?

A link to the newest one would work great.

Or to the second to oldest one. I am also trying to download another version but you need 5 posts first.

I have also messaged some users to no avail.

It seems like i will try and download the newest versions tomorrow. :/

No reply?
@Mick is very busy, i'm sure he will reply in time

I need to download this software for Panasonic KX-NCP500, Can you permit download to me ?
Thanks

Hello all. I recently inherited overseeing a KX-TDA50 Hybrid IP-PBX & KX-TVA50 Voice Processing System at my medical office. Are previous IT / Telecom guy essentially walked on us and I am stuck picking up the pieces. While the phone system is currently working, we need to change the routing on the emergency after hours phone system. I have an IT background and have programmed PBX phones before.
I would like to pose a few questions for advice and direction.
  1. Will the version posted here work with a US box? I have read through all the posts and it seems that their are those asking for a US version of the maintence console.
  2. While not a beginner with pbx phone programming, I would consider myself an advanced beginner. Any thoughts on the learning curve from those whom have used the software?
  3. This system was installed over 10 years ago and not likely not maintained more than necessary. With the age and difficulty I have experienced finding a service person, would it be better to scrap this system and convert to a modern system or invest in locating a service tech to update, program and maintain the system? The only person I have been able to locate does not really want to work with the system and starting at $300 US to “take a look at it”.
  4. For those that would recommend switching systems, what would you recommend for deployment for a medium size office. (20 desk phones, 11 POTS lines, 2 fax / alarm lines)
Sorry for the long post. I would rather pay for premium if this software will work to connect than break this up in 5 posts to get it for free.
Thanks in advance for those that have taken the time to read this and or provide information!
Jim

Did you ever get the help you needed? Let me know and I can send the software as long as its the US version. The "Admins" here prefer to delete posts instead of helping people.

Back