[DOWNLOAD] Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console UPCMCv7.8.1.1_R17

That member has not been online since July 2016; but the link was dead, so I have now removed it.

The file in the original post is still there though (click the red text), if that's the one you need?

Unfortunately the red link is not working for TVA50 :(

Maybe someone has maintain console for TVA50

PS The user came back and sent me PM with help THANKS DEMA

Still looking for software though!

There is a torrent coming up on TPB when searching for "Panasonic TVA50". However, there is only one seed, and I can't connect to it. If you've access to a private tracker, it might be worth seeing if you can grab it that way.

(Always scan files for malware and viruses etc.)

Thanks man, found 4-5 trackers. 0 seeders but might get lucky.

Maybe I can try a different approach - does anyone here have experience with TDA? I am trying to change the default password, technically I can change it via the phone without PC login... I've read the manual and not quite grasping it.

Appreciated

edit: formatting

Is this the latest? I saw a 7.8.2.0_R3 copy floating around and was curious.

Any ideas if 7.8.2.0_R3 works with TDE200 and TDE600?

Will this work with a KX-TDA15? Hoping so as it would really help...

For what i found on the net the KX-NS300 is web based interface, you do not need a software. Here is a video on youtube : YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the latest? I saw a 7.8.2.0_R3 copy floating around and was curious.

Any ideas if 7.8.2.0_R3 works with TDE200 and TDE600?

Version 7.8.1.1 is compatible with TDE100-200 and 600

Is this version windows 10 compatible? I have _R14 and it was working on windows 10 perfectly but had been installed pre-upgrade.. had to do a clean install and it won't let reload it.. keeps saying I need .net 2.0

I have recently been asked to start managing a tda200, and from what I understand this should work with that, correct?

I don't really have much experience with PBX systems, but hopefully this will be a good place to start (even though the tda200 is dated as hell).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what direction I should go from here (as far as updating their phone system is concerned)? Any models I should look into?

I have recently been asked to start managing a tda200, and from what I understand this should work with that, correct?

I don't really have much experience with PBX systems, but hopefully this will be a good place to start (even though the tda200 is dated as hell).

Does anyone have any suggestions on what direction I should go from here (as far as updating their phone system is concerned)? Any models I should look into?

I would look at upgrading to one of the NCP ranges - the NCP700 is really nice.
Regards
Mick

So, I take it based on your suggestion that staying with Panasonic is a good idea?

Is that due to the quality of the product, or would it just be an easier transition?

Easier transition

But, believe me John the Panasonic software is very intense and huge.

I would personally pay an expert to do it if you have never done it before. And I am not an expert lol just tinkered with it for my small office

And then I paid someone to do the really technical bits like auto attendant etc

Regards
Mick

I don't plan on tinkering with it too much.

The PBX has existed long before I got here, but the owners aren't very satisfied with their current tech (it isn't his primary profession, so his availability is limited). I do IT consulting for them, so they asked if I could figure out how the phones worked so that they wouldn't need to rely on him as much for simple things.

That said, I would like for them to eventually move to VOIP phones, so your suggestion is much appreciated!

Can anyone tell me if they know where to locate a users guide for this application or a programming guide for the KX-NCP500? I am a Cisco / Asterisk VoIP guy and need to program one of these buggers. Cant be too hard, can it?

I desperately need the US version for TDA50 as well. Are there any current links up for it?

paid for prem here

Thx

Back