Download Centre

holmroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed some posts on there - mainly about TM's incompetence - have been removed from the 'Download Centre' site?
There had been many hits on at least one of mine and same on other missing ones - all querying the latest spate of lack of information and the fact that the latest patches seem to do nothing new anyway?:Mad2:

Hi holmroad. Just an idea... I have nothing to do with the downloadcenter but I do understand the frustration, I guess the downloadcenter should be free of forum talk / feedback ? ANyway, Of course you are right it lightens some sort of Suspicion...

Thats why forums like this are good :)

Hi holmroad. Just an idea... I have nothing to do with the downloadcenter but I do understand the frustration, I guess the downloadcenter should be free of forum talk / feedback ? ANyway, Of course you are right it lightens some sort of Suspicion...

Well if they dont like it, surely they shouldnt have a separate 'Feedback Section'?
I think its dead sus when posts are deleted without reasons being given!:Cheers:

all my feed backs sence 1 year ago it has got delated what i have been trying to tell them to fix. the good feed back stays there and the bad feed back gets delated. my opinan is that they cant deal with fixing what a shame for TM, i still cant understand that there gettin New resevers and they cant deal with the old ones, specily when Phantom came here and asked us what needs to be fixed, for me i think they dont even know what there doing, good resevers but no seport.

my opinan is that no MAGIC no Seport

Feedback (negative or positive) should be used to improve a product, removing (sensible) negative feedback and only leaving the positive is a bad sign as it means a "cover up" of whats really going on. The best way to cope with negative feedback is to look into it and if it's a justifiable comment, then do something to correct the situation or explain why something cant be done about it.
Simply removing it does nothing to correct the situation and only leads to more dissatisfaction and more postings complaining that honest comments are being ignored.

I think its dead sus when posts are deleted without reasons being given!:Cheers:

Did you really expect any different? Every now and again they seem to fook something up and even the downloads disappear

If you want to post bad feedback you'd best stick to sites that are out of their administrative control or where some dozy twonk can't hit a button by mistake

Just to let you all know, I've made one last attempt to jar people on Download Centre into action SUPPORTING us, rather than apparently being AGAINST us for whatever reason - as follows and I quote:-

"I cannot believe that some of my feedback has been removed from this 'Feedback' section!
All I can assume is that certain things we have ALL requested - for WHATEVER reason - cannot be achieved by the technical people here on the Download Centre?
However, how the GOOD parts component-wise from patches 726P, 737P and 745P cannot be incorporated into ONE 'universal' patch - and I'm discussing the TM6000 series here - its really beyond me how any programmers really worth their salt cannot do this for us please?
Its ok, I wont embarrass you any more on this subject, I get it - you cant do it - DESPITE all our feedback! i.e. you've given up on us!
(All re enabling softcam to open C Ned 19E, ORF, TNT Sat, Bulsat 39E, plus jerkiness/audio sync on PLTV HD channel 10E - all in conjunction with ONE patch!)"
:Cheers:

Reply ,there will be slution soon

(All re enabling softcam to open C Ned 19E, ORF, TNT Sat, Bulsat 39E, plus jerkiness/audio sync on PLTV HD channel 10E - all in conjunction with ONE patch!)

Reply ,there will be slution soon

(All re enabling softcam to open C Ned 19E, ORF, TNT Sat, Bulsat 39E, plus jerkiness/audio sync on PLTV HD channel 10E - all in conjunction with ONE patch!)

Yes mate, so they say there - sorry but very cynical & will believe it when I see it - PLUS as has already been said its a bit late for some things (e.g. end of footie season etc), especially after over a YEAR of requesting it all!
Maybe thats why its all been a bit quiet ex Phantom this past few weeks?
Still didn't understand him issuing last patch 745P though, havent seen any improvements at all!
Its fingers crossed time guys!!:salute:

Yes mate, so they say there - sorry but very cynical & will believe it when I see it - PLUS as has already been said its a bit late for some things (e.g. end of footie season etc), especially after over a YEAR of requesting it all!
Maybe thats why its all been a bit quiet ex Phantom this past few weeks?
Still didn't understand him issuing last patch 745P though, havent seen any improvements at all!
Its fingers crossed time guys!!:salute:

Dont know WHAT I've done to upset them on Download Centre, but YET AGAIN I've had posts on their deleted, all after CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, oh well talk about sour grapes?
We await the long-awaited 'universal' patch on there as now promised by them, with GREAT anticipation!:drink:

(Even our infamous friend Magic seems to have gone the same way!)

TM have control over the download centre, if there is something posted there someone @ TM dont like they can and seen do remove at will, and it seems they dont like anything remotely bad said against them, even if it is constructive which is a shame because if it wasn't for people like you pointing these things out to them they may not get noticed

I know TM read here and dont always like what they read lol but I can assure you post will not be removed from here ;)

Back