Done me back now :(

TBH, there's not a lot of point X-raying back unless something is definitely broken (which is very unlikely in your case), it's going to be something soft-tissue; muscular, trapped nerve etc., which wouldn't show up on X-ray. If prob persists, an MRI scan is what's required, but they won't do that until you've had an inconclusive X-ray!! :err:
Get well soon!

Hi mate thanx for the advice, I'm at minor injuries now gonna be hours by the looks of things :( been told they don't X-ray backs though so dunno if its worth walking out or not?

well im finally back and there wasnt really much of a conclusion, the nurse said it just sounded like a back spasm and to just do all the usual things for a bad back (rest, posture etc) she did give me some Naproxen though and said to go see a gp if it still hurts next week. Waste of time but at least I have some peace of mind that I dont need a wheelchair lol :Laugh:

well im finally back and there wasnt really much of a conclusion, the nurse said it just sounded like a back spasm and to just do all the usual things for a bad back (rest, posture etc) she did give me some Naproxen though and said to go see a gp if it still hurts next week. Waste of time but at least I have some peace of mind that I dont need a wheelchair lol :Laugh:

Well take it steady and if it gets no better then off to GP - hope that's not needed though :)

well im glad that at least you went and tried to see whats wrong ;)

but don't believe everything the nurse/ docs say.... take the pills ( should be nice at least :) ) but if the pain still remains after the course get back straight away as the pills only hide the underlying problem.....

see your gp and ask for the mri scan as they cant refuse you. don't bother with xrays as they don't show much when it comes down with back problems, unless its broken lol

get well soon jamesy ................

I wish I had a sore back rather than the 4.5" gash I have in my abdomen. When it's extremely painful to walk talk sleep move sit-up go for a piss. Forget about having a dump, and expect to die when you cough!
Just saying........

(TT)

I wish I had a sore back rather than the 4.5" gash I have in my abdomen. When it's extremely painful to walk talk sleep move sit-up go for a piss. Forget about having a dump, and expect to die when you cough!
Just saying........

(TT)

Bail or wipeout?

Just saying........

(TT)

bugger :(

Just saying........

(TT)

Try having two 4" gashs in your groin were they removed my balls,then we can compare pain lol :D

Just saying........

(TT)

Start your own thread! Don't piss on my fire lol :D

I can tick a few of those boxes though, talking is about the only thing that doesn't hurt!

In all seriousness though mate what did you do?

Back