Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DONATIONS (could you all read)

thanks guys, doesn't that make you feel a little bit better, i know it made me feel better when i donated, second year now too, and will continue each year as long as digital world is around.

Well i havent been here long but i would gladly contribute but you will have to let me know how I do it :FLAG:

I will gladly subscribe but as I dont pay things on the computer often I would like to know it is safe and secure :confused:

I will have some of that. will donate bit busy at mo trying to sort dox out. 4mnths down the line. but i know and appreciate great friends. And so will my s**t head of a missus when i finally get box going. she has the access to paypal....and boy is she p*ssed at the mo but never mind bout her 3 CHEERS DIGITAL WORLD.

question????

is donating & paying subscription the same or 2 diff things??i have paid yearly subs today!!!!!

Hi

I will make a donation as soon as i have set up a Paypal Account, just in the middle of closng my business one due to ill health.
I still have some stock B/Partner took most of it. I am happy to give it away to people that make donations. if a mod could email me if this is okay ( I have invoice for the goods)

Back