DONATIONS (could you all read)

thanks guys, doesn't that make you feel a little bit better, i know it made me feel better when i donated, second year now too, and will continue each year as long as digital world is around.

Well i havent been here long but i would gladly contribute but you will have to let me know how I do it :FLAG:

I will gladly subscribe but as I dont pay things on the computer often I would like to know it is safe and secure :confused:

details are in link above at the bottom of the post

I will have some of that. will donate bit busy at mo trying to sort dox out. 4mnths down the line. but i know and appreciate great friends. And so will my s**t head of a missus when i finally get box going. she has the access to paypal....and boy is she p*ssed at the mo but never mind bout her 3 CHEERS DIGITAL WORLD.

already paid through paypal for me and kimhthwy1958 how long will for the member sign

question????

is donating & paying subscription the same or 2 diff things??i have paid yearly subs today!!!!!

Hi

I will make a donation as soon as i have set up a Paypal Account, just in the middle of closng my business one due to ill health.
I still have some stock B/Partner took most of it. I am happy to give it away to people that make donations. if a mod could email me if this is okay ( I have invoice for the goods)

put me down will pay up at end off the month ty

Great site well done to everyone who runs it. Stick me on the list.

:) :) :) :)

Back