DONATIONS (could you all read)

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Digital World members.

As most of you know, we run a very high spec server, which we changed over to around twelve month’s ago. This was made possible due to the generous donations we received from a kind group of our members. The benefits of this change have been enjoyed by all over this period, as we are sure you will agree.

The general annual running costs are in excess of £1000. But last year the initial set-up was quite a lot more than that. With the purchase of the necessary software, and server installation fees added to that figure.
Each of those members donated £25 towards this, and we should all be grateful for their help. Also our thanks should go to the several others that donated throughout the year.

So as this message suggests, it is time to raise the funds, which will allow us to continue to provide the forums services.
Well the very good news is that just about everyone who donated last year has promised to contribute once again (BIG round of applause here please) this year.
Aren’t you just proud to have friends like this?
The even better news is that you can also pledge your support and join the contributed members group, guaranteeing your full membership for the next year.

How much is it?

Well it’s hard to put a final figure on it; until we know how many more of you good people wish to help out.
But we would think at the moment that it could be a maximum of £20, but obviously with help from more of you, it could be reduced to £12 with 100 members chipping in or even less than that.
It’s really up to you, and if you consider how many members we have. We should do quite well hopefully.

If you find that Digital World has helped you since you joined us. You could take this opportunity to give back a little, and help towards keeping this community’s fantastic reputation going from strength to strength.

We do understand that some of you might not be in a position to help out at this particular time due to circumstances etc… and this is a purely voluntary scheme.

So if you are considering taking part in this. Then please leave your name in this thread, where it will be added to the original list as we go along.

your names will be added to the second post of this thread.

Thank you all very much for everything

The Digital World Team.

list so far 5/02/05
Today, 3.14 pm EDITED

000dietcoke000
ALLROAD
ajones1722
AKA
AKARIZ
alfy_d
ALMAH
ANDYBOYRFC
ATMEL ACE
babba
Bajie
benjibhoy
BIGGA
biagio
Big-AL101
BLUESBOY
boodykaka2003
BOOSTER69
bonesy
bonehead
BREEZE
BRIANA
BRONTO
BROOKSY
BRIAN
BUCKTHEHERO
bully
CARBAND2
CARBANDIT
CBR918T
CHRIS1975
CHRISCLO
CLIVE58
DAFTDOM
DAMAGE
DANEVODANEVO
DAVELICHFIELD
DAVID H
DEADLYD
DELSTER
DEREKBINSLEY
DessertDog
DIAMOND
DIGIDUDE
DOONHAMER
Dumpling
Dutcho
DYLAN1273
EARL GREY
EARWIG
ERICBSHORT
eza1701
FAIZ (c)
faz123
FATBOY
FOCUS
fraggle
GOLGBERG
GAZER
GARNGADBLUE
GEOFFTHECHEF
gigino
gmac
greenygreen
gonzo2000uk
GREEKPIG
HANNIBAL
HATAB
HIGHLANDER
HOTMALE
HUGGI
IANBBB
IANT (C)
jimmystol
JIMLCHIPIT
Jimbo
JOHNNY5
JONDOE
JONJO
K3NNY
KALIPO
KABZY MABZY
ken2606
KMS
KNINER
Kniht
KOOK
KWERRETT
LANGLAND
LOSTINPACE
lordalf
MAFIASILK
maddie
MADMANUK
MARLIN (paid - please everyone else wait for the final price)
MICKIE D
MONTEZOOMER
MOYNIHAN
MAIRYHINGE
memo1234
MR-X-
MX'ER
MXWIZARD
NARABDELA
NAPSTER
NOVICE
magnet
MATTJ2479
OOOOOZZING
OWENZY
PAUL-K
PARDESI26
PBURNS
PEACEMAKER
PINKHELMITZ
PIPEHOSE
PHIL
pmp
POWERBAND
r374rd
RABP
RAT
REBEL
REDDEVIL
RICKY8777(c)
RIKSTA
robac
RODDYM
seanchai
SAMMY
SAJ0N1
SCH
SCUNNER
SCOOT
SEMPI
SEVERUS
SHAKA
SIROSS
SKIDDY
SKYWALKER
Smifo
SNARFFERS
Sonnydk3
Spammer
SPARKY
sparky1
SPECTRE
SPIKY
SPIKEMAN (paid - please everyone else wait for the final price)
SSILVO
Star
STEVE
STEVED0511
STICKY FINGERS
TAFF
telsave
TEP
tdw
THE BARD
The Pie
TIMEKEEPER
TONY9999
tones8
TRIGGER2204 (C)
ULTEMECIA (C)
UNRELIABLE1
VALENTINO
VAT19
WAVEY (paid - please everyone else wait for the final price)
WICKETTAKER
WIZ
YOGIE
YOINKER
ZOOROPA

fookin hell i make some money on ebay today and you guys come begging at my door... count me in :)

this site has been very helpful, count me in

mx'er

stick me name down this a no.1 helpful site :Cheers: !!!

Mickie, send me the payment details, and you'll have it today m8.

count me in

Yes i certainly will help, we all benefit from this forum and i consider the members to be very helpful and unselfish, "share and share alike" let me know how much and i'll chip in.

you have all helpt me a lot so i am in just say when and i will pay by paypal if i can :)

Back