DONATIONS (could you all read)

Goto your user cp and select paid subscriptions, follow the instructions :)

Your welcome...don't forget to pm Admin (MickieD) with the transaction details..

is it that time of year again ?????

count me in

Taff

which id do i use in paypal for donation???, because i am not sure if i donated to wrong place or not?

just donated helped me out loads so worth giving back
value for money if you ask me lol :Cheers:

DW190 could you use the contact us link at the bottom of the page (on the right) and email me with the date and email address used please and i will sort it out for you

thank you very much

i will help out also is there an addy i can send cheque or postal order to as i dont have pay-pal joe

SPARKYJOE said:
i will help out also is there an addy i can send cheque or postal order to as i dont have pay-pal joe
its ok m8s forgot i had a nochex account just donated:Cheers: :Cheers:

Mickie D said:
DW190 could you use the contact us link at the bottom of the page (on the right) and email me with the date and email address used please and i will sort it out for you

thank you very much

Used the "contact us" before and just got auto reply. Done the same again and got the same auto reply.

sending it now lads ,, keep up the good work.

(ID No.09M74459CG020545N)

Last edited:
@smirnoff rules and DW190 thank you very much for the donations lads i have verified them and your profiles have been updated

@ sparky joe i need to check my bank statement for the new nochex numbers because i lost my card the other week (need to re-activate) hhopefully tomorrow i can get a statement m8y (for now i will update your profile to contributed as its not your fault pal) but can everyone not use nochex until a few days time THANKS :)

@ everyone else

could people hold back in joining our donations until the begginning of febuary as febuary is when the main donations start as its been going for 2 years now and without you the member we would not be able to run the servers :)

i will be sending a mail regarding members that have donated in the last few months so we can sort something out

also as you all might be aware DW was under heavy traffic about a month ago with nearly 2000 users online and the servers was a bit edgy with this we are talking about increasing our servers so we can have one handle the MYSQL (database backend) and the other handle http (internet and downloads) so we might need to increase the amount to £16 if possible

i know you think we already give £12, but by adding £4 and going by the amount of donated members we have we will be able to purchase another server and as digital world grows (we had 9000 members join last year) everyone will be able to benifit and room for growth is already in place.

hopefully most of you will know that digital world is like a home for most of us and can be for everyone we need your help to keep digital world here and these donations will garuntee another year for us on the net.

£16 for one year is equal to the following

just over a QUARTER of one months subscription to our satellite/cable television services
buying 2 and a half cans of coke a month
4 packs of ciggerettes a year

i know many people cannot afford to donate and we understand thats why we still hold a policy that all highly active members get the same privelledges!

thank you very much for reading

Back