DONATIONS (could you all read)

Will be Glad 2 HELP....

This is, what this site is ALL about. BLOBBY

regards

akariz

Only been a member a short time but hell yeah...........Count me in matey!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S Any newbies reading this post should get their arse over to the vortex.......ITS QUALITY!!

P.P.S a big shout of THANKS to ALL OF YOU out there who makes this site what it is......FRIENDLY, CURTIOUS,INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL

Please add me to the list.
The advice i have found on here and the backup thats available is priceless

Yeah sign me up, without this forum my mates and I would still be watching living or some other basic cable nonsense

Great site worth every penny still learning,
but getting there with your help count me in :Jester:

thank you all very much for the support :)

i notice alot are from the cable section and sorry if i do not know you very well but i am glad that many people from the cable and sat sections are helping out, thats a testiment to the mods and members who help out in them sections!

and thank you very much for a fantastic start to the donations, the final price will be known at the end of the week giving everyone a chance to join...

we also will have to take into account that some people may not be able to help out next week like they thought or things come up that no one can help and may not be able to contribute as thought.

im going to update the list now if a admin has already not done it :)

Regards
Mickie D and the DW TEAM

Sorry for the length of time for a response......

Count me in Mickie...........you will have remind me of the addy. :)

Yes me too, the free t-mobile sim cards alone are worth the donation and my cheap 17" tft and the cheap mobile from wollies and all the other stuff i can't remember.......

Back