DONATIONS (could you all read)

YUP -- im in all the way Fella's

thanks again DW !:)!

Well done all you guys keep them comeing. At this rate we should be able to set the amount to £15 or less

im on social and i will pay count me in.. time for payment of what i have took out thanks all for the hard work

well done people ... looking good ... must be 80+ so far

if we keep going like this we will get it for free LOL joking aside well done to all who have offered top marks and top members

MickieD, goes without saying, of course I will contribute. I have only been a forum member for a short time but heave learnt so much and past a lot on too. YOU CAN COUNT ME IN!!

you can count on me this forum is great and the members are diffirent class

Dutcho said:
This is brilliant, and reflects the great members we have here. :)
Certainly does m8, and I've had quite a few PM's from members asking how to donate and how much and I've directed them here :) but just to say as I have in my replies to them, Mickie will let us know when and how much as it depends on how many members pledge their support and Admin can then work out an ammount to cover all the running costs, but as I said thanks to everyone for their support, it just shows what a great family we have on here, well done everyone, keep those pledges comming :)

Back