Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DONATIONS (could you all read)

wow thats a fantastic response ;)

62 people

you are guys and gals are a testiment to this site and the kindness you all have.

Regards
Mickie D

yes, been away 4 last couple of days so have missed the start of this thread but count me in ! we gotta keep this place goin!

cash contribution?

not very confortable with card payment, are other forms accepted like postal order or cash? if so where where do i post to and to whom do i make payable to?

Wow what a fantastic response. It will not go un-noticed .I think at the moment the only method of payment is nochex or paypal very simple to set up one of these free account’s takes about 3 minutes .we did have a P.O box last year but from what I remember it cost over £70 and took mickie weeks to set it up due to problems with the post office. So I don't think there will be a postal option this time.

sorry there wont be a postal service this time... because of everything damage has said above :(

sorry, unless another admin will want to do a postal service i wont be able to :(

but paypal and nochex are fine.... and im not vouching for paypal but i have been a paypal and nochex custermer for ove 3 years now and never had a problem with either of them

thanks again to everyone involved

Regards
Mickie D

Back