Dog Racing Channel

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

been reading up that you can receive the dog racing channel on 28.2e but i cant seem to find it on any subs or the frequency?

its only on for a couple of hours per day, its the sis channel that provide to the bookies

is it available on any other sat?

TIA

hey all

been reading up that you can receive the dog racing channel on 28.2e but i cant seem to find it on any subs or the frequency?

its only on for a couple of hours per day, its the sis channel that provide to the bookies

is it available on any other sat?

TIA

they used to show it fta on 4.8east on the arqiva transponder 12.111.H.27500 but dont know if they still do. dog racing feeds are fta on the western birds but tend to be 4.2.2 or 4.2.2/biss. regards mdt

thanks mate

no idea what 4.2.2 means?

its a professional broadcast standard which 99% of stb,s cannot resolve. the AZ box premium ect and some tuner cards can or a linux stb can stream it via vlc. regards mdt

from what i have seen its fta on rpgtv on the information channel starts from about 7 to 11 wed to sat
do not know the freq but its on sky channel 212 or freesat 401
hope this is the one that youre after

Yes that's correct Information TV 11344 H 27500

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I have heard of people getting this for horse racing on SIS, but thought they were grabbing the outside broadcast from the racecourse prior to encryption. I have never heard of anyone getting proper SIS by these means.

Tried scanning that frequency but no channels found

It's still broadcasting on 11344 H 27500 2/3

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Back