Do you want some roms

mickbrush

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just finished downloading 9gig of DS roms will fit nicely onto two dvds first 5 people to reply I will post them out.

Merry Christmas

I have just finished downloading 9gig of DS roms will fit nicely onto two dvds first 5 people to reply I will post them out.

Merry Christmas

I dont need them thanks but have to say thats very generous.

Merry Christmas

yes please mate thanks very much will pm my address

cheers again

Yes please mate. Just getting into this NDS lark.

Much appreciated will PM address.:xmas:

Edit:

Oops don't think I can PM cos I haven't posted enough, oh well but if you are still willing contact me here

Many thanks.

Last edited:
hi mate could do with them .........ill pm you
thanks

All gone can the above please pm me your details.

Ds Roms

HI M8 CAN YOU SEND ME THE WEB ADDRES THAT U DOWNLOAD THE ROMS.

CHEERS gsim

maybe some of the lucky ones could send them onto the not so lucky ones ;)

SuperPP this isnt the cable section m8,Ive deleted ur posts

pretty pretty please can you send me these roms....i've only just read this thread as my pc took the knock and i've only just got it back on track....

hi rat, what have i done wrong?
u was asking questions about cable in this thread,its not inportant now m8 as Ive delted them,I was just saying this is'nt the place for cable questions ;)

rat, must have been someone else.
I don't have cable and haven't any idea about it?
SuperPP

maybe some of the lucky ones could send them onto the not so lucky ones ;)

I will post when i get the dvd's and pass on mickbrush's generosity to anyone else who's interested

cheers and Merry Xmas

Anyone got any spare ftp space configured ? I've got pretty much a complete set and don't mind uploading. Obviously we can't directly involve this place but i guess links would be ok ?

Be quite nice if we could manage a nice full set between us all ?

Iain

ive got summat like 26 gig of roms on my pc, took me ages 2 get em. i wud be as generous but it will mean me using all my dvds lol, i think it works out at 6 dvds for all the games lol

so im afraid i cant be as generous lol, i wud be loosing money hand over fist haha

Back