Do I Buy a Spiderbox ?

if you dont like the way our forum is run
go away
we have tried to tell you how to run yours but u dont take any notice
so do like wise
dont tell us how to run ours if u want to post then just post

i am sory m8. i had just many beers ...you are right.

how is cccam when watching the main uk sat on HD channels ?

do you have any problems ?

i been whatching HD channels By Gif or By Newcamd and CCcam with no problem even by Hope 2...

ah i forget better use other way around now if you have any card do not work with Dm and TM works better in Spiderbox and can be share in 2 min by remote controll.

There just seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on cccam or actual hardware with most boxes.

I have tested cccam 213 no probs, have tested for a member on here last night cccam2011 and no issues at all.
Digidude had an issue, which was his hub nothing else. if you read his thread he swapped hub and was 100% ok after that.

These are facts.

I have tested cccam 213 no probs, have tested for a member on here last night cccam2011 and no issues at all.
Digidude had an issue, which was his hub nothing else. if you read his thread he swapped hub and was 100% ok after that.

These are facts.

was just wondering if the 2.1.4 is why alot of DMs are getting glitchn also.

Thats why customers need honest reviews and nothing vauge.

I will trust a supplier more if they tell me the problems and they are being looked in to. But hide problems then I wouldnot go back.

This goes for all boxes, hence the reason I have kept away from the DM800 clone.

Once the cccam 2.1.4 issue is sorted you might get more takers on this box. I know I would like to try it.

Hopefully one day I will.

Is software issus not hardware ...

Cam all ways be fix...

2.14 if you conect to dreambox works...only PC servers has some issu...but that will be fix takes litle time...in mean time you can use 2.11 or 2.12...

Is software issus not hardware ...

Cam all ways be fix...

2.14 if you conect to dreambox works...only PC servers has some issu...but that will be fix takes litle time...in mean time you can use 2.11 or 2.12...

But if the server runs 2.1.4 then does that not mean that I will still glitch?

But if the server runs 2.1.4 then does that not mean that I will still glitch?
yes
i have been testing using server cccam 2.10 and been very solid .All feedback back has been good .
I am now going to recommend to friends and family now as i can honestly say the box is good.
I have been watching hd channels all the time occasionally the odd flicker but nothing major.
I can only speak about uk channels but will start to play with my motorised dish now but did have probs before with this but i believ thats cccam 2.14 causing problem.
that is problem but as i am setting family network up its no concern to me.

The fix for CCcam 2.1.4 is now known as it is already used in the AZbox MultiCAS, and I doubt it will be very long before it's also implemented in the Spiderbox cccamd. If it's not fixed very soon, I'll eat my hat.
It's widely suspected that CCcam2.1.4 was developed just to cause problems for cccamd on non-linux receivers - those efforts shall be beaten, just wait and see.

But..
The really excellent thing about this box is its ability to use a HD UK card and share it via newcamd. Setup is a breeze once you have the boxkey. It's the easiest thing I've ever seen.

Well ive took the plunge and ordered a 9000HD

hopefully it will be here tomorrow and i can have a play so people expect a few posts from me for help lol

I've not been able to find any info about the EPG's on Spiderbox's.

is it just the "Now & Next" thats sent by channels or is there a way to import External data from Internet/Sat "OpenTv".

I've not been able to find any info about the EPG's on Spiderbox's.

is it just the "Now & Next" thats sent by channels or is there a way to import External data from Internet/Sat "OpenTv".
why dont you start a new thread will get more looks

Buy a spiderbox. You will never regret it. Forget about fiddling about with linux, spend 10 minutes setting up the spiderbox and just relax.
Everything can be done with a USB stick and the remote control.
I'm one of the few people posting in this thread who actually have one, and I highly recommend it. Unlike many others on this forum, I have no axe to grind.

your not the only one whos posted that has one most here do.
the only problem with your posts are they are biased and your only here to wind people up

Back