DM800se clone

mochinky

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have just bought a dm800se .

i have flashed it with 5.5.14 firmware but it has taken up most of the on board memory picons dont show up as ive never had them.

i have tried the ftp some files over and it keeps coming up with a error message something like this "cannot create folder please check if you have the permission" i have tried using dcc too but still no joy.

is there any way of installing the image on a hdd(still need to get one) or usb stick to save space on board memory

i have transferred my newamd.list and installed mgcamd 1.38 but still no joy im getting a network connection to the box as i can ftp

what are the good skins and plugins to install

your help will be appreciated

many thanks

what image have you flashed it with
install picons on usb and epg
to send image to usb use flashexpander

i have installed DigitalWorldz BackUp 05/05/2014 84d 800SE-rat

when i try to install rats picon it comes up with "cannot find previous picon path
so once i have a hdd inside i can put the image on that too great

i still need help with the newcamd.list i have installed mgcamd but still no joy

you need to install picons on usb and then run the plugin use DCC ftp/media/usb

how can i install it if it comes up with that error message ive never had any picons on the usb

yes when i plugged it in i formatted it too i have even created a floder named "picon"

what is ext3 & ext4?

yes when i plugged it in i formatted it too i have even created a floder named "picon"

what is ext3 & ext4?

Try deleting that picon folder and then reinstall and run rats picon plugin again.

Any picon folder should be created at

media/usb/picon

l know lm converting to a cable image but have all the same problems with BackUp 05/05/2014 84d 800SE , picons and mgcamd dosnt work .. openpli 4.0 isnt stable

on sat the picons works . once removed and added again they dont on a standard pli 800hd they work fine and mgcamd 1.38 does

most of the testers might only use cccam and thats fine ,, luckily l have a cable share thats uses cccam . but its not common

Last edited:
Cable channels have different service reference, this is why they do not show.

Please use correct version of Mgcamd. Mgcamd works on pli 4, you have to use appropriate version.

The tuner defines what is available. There is no such thing as cable/sat image.

for me pli 4 is solid no issues

emulation does work if set correctly & proper version

as above should be in downloads

i have found the correct one but i have now reached my daily downloads limit can someone email it to me :(

Back