DM600C tuner swap to DVBT

T.N.T

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been trying to get freeview on my Dm600 after swapping the cable tuner for a terrestrial one but so far have been unable to get a lock on a signal. My freeview T.V tunes in fine so i guess its not the aerial. Has anyone a up to date UK free view XML file for the DM600 as could not find any on google ?

i am curious will that tuner work in uk as the t tuner was made for irl on mmds terrestrial ,and other makes of t boxes had an option of powering on antenna with power.

I have been trying to get freeview on my Dm600 after swapping the cable tuner for a terrestrial one but so far have been unable to get a lock on a signal. My freeview T.V tunes in fine so i guess its not the aerial. Has anyone a up to date UK free view XML file for the DM600 as could not find any on google ?

Save this as terrestrial.xml

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Thanks Dan, thats just what I was looking for.

Hi guys,
I'm waiting delivery of a DVB-T tuner and may need to add this info to the

DM 600, can someone give me a clue ... how and where to put it ?.

I'm very new to the board, and know little about the box in general.

TIA ... Jack.

Any one know where I can get an updated terrestrial.xml file.

Since the recent switch over earlier this week my DM600 (fitted with a DVB-T) has lost its channels. I was using "Black Hill" whilst pointing towards Sutton Coldfield and all was fine.

Any help would be greatly apprieciated.

Cheers

Jon

You will need to find the new frequencies the digital tv service for your area has changed to. The Terrestrial XML only works for analogue.

The transmitters that provide my service are on Winter Hill and have 6 different frequencies for all the channels which are on :-

BBC service 801.8mhz
HD service 737.8 mhz
ITV Channel 5 top up tv ect 770.0 mhz
Sky news ect 793.8 mhz
Film 4, 4 music and various radio stations 746.0 mhz
Shopping ect 762.0 mhz

Once you have all the transponder frequencies for your area a manual scan of them will find all your channels.

Back