Dm500s running Comando 14.5

Yes they do. However, you will need to appreciate that if there is no valid date, oscam does not start properly and gives up access to the card reader. Once CCcam has the reader the OScam will not use it.

With the help of Al and Laraizer, I edited the miniops which ressolved the start order and date acquisition. This is slightly different to the time sync thread. However, the restart camd function starts CCcam first. It would be better to reboot the box instead. Make sure you use notepad++ and edit the following section. I am led to believe 14.6 will have the restart cam order altered too.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Yes they do. However, you will need to appreciate that if there is no valid date, oscam does not start properly and gives up access to the card reader. Once CCcam has the reader the OScam will not use it.

With the help of Al and Laraizer, I edited the miniops which ressolved the start order and date acquisition. This is slightly different to the time sync thread. However, the restart camd function starts CCcam first. It would be better to reboot the box instead. Make sure you use notepad++ and edit the following section. I am led to believe 14.6 will have the restart cam order altered too.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

i would love to try oscam on this image but i cant find the info on were to put oscam and were to put
oscam.conf
oscam.server
oscam.user so pls can you give me the info cheers tony

The oscam config files live in /var/tuxbox/config/

The emulator in the same places as CCcam in /var/bin/emu/

and oscam is fully supported in the C14.5 release image Extras > Softcam menu

But yes, as Abu points out, the cam pecking order (for strictly educational and testing purposes only, of course) has already been sorted for the next C14.6 release Softcam Menu and it's background hard coding in neutrino.

Cheers- AL ;)

yes you can...
Im trying to get my N line working with this image, been on it for past 4 hours still no luck :(
Ive added MgCamd + NewCamd + CCcam inside the emu folder still no luck
any help please

Im trying to get my N line working with this image, been on it for past 4 hours still no luck :(
Ive added MgCamd + NewCamd + CCcam inside the emu folder still no luck
any help please

Rename CCcam.ppc to CCcam and ftp that only to var/bin/emu
CCcam.config lives in var/etc

then you need to start the cam..

blue > extras menu > softcam menu, from there you can start the cam

Rename CCcam.ppc to CCcam and ftp that only to var/bin/emu
CCcam.config lives in var/etc

then you need to start the cam..

blue > extras menu > softcam menu, from there you can start the cam

Ive done this many times. still no luck at starting my N Line :S

this image is good but no good for me as the N Line doesnt work, i may have to go back to other old images

Last edited:
it does work,
my sister uses an n line and she is using a clone of image i am using..

defo works..

it does work,
my sister uses an n line and she is using a clone of image i am using..

defo works..

would u mind giving me a back up of your 14.5 image with N line working please?

ive read this and im a bit lost with it N line ? is'nt N or L line to past oscam to the soft cam ie cccam mgcam if your using mgcam then its a CWS line in your newcamd.list or a F line in CCcam.cfg

I use a n-line with commando 14.5 on a dm 500 running ccam 2.13 (also works with 2.14 etc)
just put your n-line on a line in cccam cfg as you would a c-line

example

N: 192.168.xxx.xxx 12000 username pasword 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

C: 192.168.xxx.xxx 12000 username pasword

hope this may help

Back