DM500HD has arrived in UK from SMS surrey

KKSAT

Inactive User
Reaction score
FYI.

I Have just brought my Dreambox DM500HD from UK seller operating from Surrey their website as follow LINK REMOVED I should be getting it next week. When I spoke to them the price was adjusted To £319 if I pick it up. They only charge £10 for delivery so it becomes £329 delivered. As I live in london they are only 25 minutes away from my place, so I will be picking the dreambox up. I have already paid them so I will have it first. I am very excited to get my hands on it. I have always brought satellite receivers from this company for the last 18 years. I prefer to buy in the UK because there is no hassle if things go wrong. I have just found a image for it
:grab:
_http://www.dream-elite.net/forum/showthread.php?1124-Dream-Elite-Black-Hole-1-0-DM500-HD

I will keep you updated guys

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread reads more like an advertisement rather than a recommendation. But I guess thats the cynic in me.

Liam

I was so happy to tell you guys the news first i am only wanting to tell you first i support people that give me what i want and this time i got it first
i will keep you guys updated

You sound like a seller to me too. Discount for DW members??
HH.

the site you are promoting aint the official SMS site, a quick google also shows that they have no terms and conditions page and quite a few people have had bad experiences with them

i personally wouldnt pay £320 for a fancy upscaler, id pay the extra 80 quid and get the DM800 with recording facilities

329 quid, gotta be having a laugh...when a non-HD 500 clone is around 50 quid...
A clone 800HD can be had at less than that as well...

For £399 you can get the Twin Tuner VU+Duo, DMM need their heads testing setting the price so high! The VU+Duo is loads better than any DM500HD or DM800!

For £399 you can get the Twin Tuner VU+Duo, DMM need their heads testing setting the price so high! The VU+Duo is loads better than any DM500HD or DM800!

This box is a clone of the DM8000 at half the price and are selling rapidly.

This box is a clone of the DM8000 at half the price and are selling rapidly.

They are NOT a clone. The manufacturer has developed their own drivers for the receiver to use Engima2 which is open source. Also how can it be a clone of an 8000? Its a completely different design. Another thing, if it was an illegal clone, teams like OpenPLi, Dream-Elite would not be supporting this receiver. The clones illegally use DMM's drivers.

They are NOT a clone. The manufacturer has developed their own drivers for the receiver to use Engima2 which is open source. Also how can it be a clone of an 8000? Its a completely different design. Another thing, if it was an illegal clone, teams like OpenPLi, Dream-Elite would not be supporting this receiver. The clones illegally use DMM's drivers.

I think what he meant to say was that it does all the tricks that DM8000 does put at half the price thats my understanding

Back