Dm500 cccam

teracir

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok guys bear with me as I am new to dreamboxes

Right, i have instaalled the latest PLI image and have freeview channels working. What I wanted to do was move to next step and install cline. So managed to get hold of a cline (hoepfully working) but I have a couple of questions:

!) in the cccam file, I have only one command which is the cline
2) do you need to re-scan again after the cccam has been updated?
3) what are bouquets and do I need to do anything wiht them?

At tthe moment I do not see any difference between the freeview version and the the once with the modified cline file.
blank screen only

Any help would be appriciated!!!!!!!

Right, i have instaalled the latest PLI image and have freeview channels working. What I wanted to do was move to next step and install cline. So managed to get hold of a cline (hoepfully working) but I have a couple of questions:

At tthe moment I do not see any difference between the freeview version and the the once with the modified cline file.
blank screen only

hi mate

1)in the CCcam file you delete all thats in it and add your c line.
2)no you do not need to rescan after inserting c line
3)you dont need boquets but they are very helpful and put all channels in catagories and saves a lot of time.

if you are still getting a blank screen on channels chances are you haven set the cam up in softcam.you need to make sure the default softcam is set to CCcam2.2.? then hit green to confirm.you can find this by hitting the blue button on normal screen and scroll down to softcam then select accordingly.

hope this helps

blank screen only

1 is your cline reliable
2 is the file its in CCcam.cfg (its case sensitive)
3 is it in the correct place var/etc

cannonball,

thanks for the prompt response, thats exactly what I did, I deleted everything and ended up with one cline which I test and found function using cardsharing website
i'll have to looking into boquets once I have cline issue sorted as it would be handy
on the softcam setup screen, is it only the default softcam which needs to be cccam, what about channel and porvide?

founf the cline on net, just playing around at the moment before going serious and setting my own server
using cccam file which came with PLI image
it is stored in var/etc

founf the cline on net, just playing around at the moment before going serious and setting my own server
using cccam file which came with PLI image
it is stored in var/etc

Sounds like the cline might be duff
pm me if you want it testing just to rule it out

cannonball,

thanks for the prompt response, thats exactly what I did, I deleted everything and ended up with one cline which I test and found function using cardsharing website
i'll have to looking into boquets once I have cline issue sorted as it would be handy
on the softcam setup screen, is it only the default softcam which needs to be cccam, what about channel and porvide?

like ianb says if you found it on the net there will be little to no chance of it being an active c line mate.you will need to obtain one from elsewhere.as for the softcam the top 2 should be set to CCcam and then green to save and restart cam.

right,

just playing aorund, i have swaped the image with commando 14.6
i have working clins which have been tested on cardsharign.info and show as working but I am not getting any service chanels, only free ones.

ich suche diese open Vpn (OVPN209-GPE1.tar.gz)für dreambox 500s gemini 4.xx.
Danke

right,

just playing aorund, i have swaped the image with commando 14.6
i have working clins which have been tested on cardsharign.info and show as working but I am not getting any service chanels, only free ones.

I tried the clin3s you pmd mate and none worked on sly stuff. most showed blue on server info on cccam info and 2 showed red. None green.

I tried the clin3s you pmd mate and none worked on sly stuff. most showed blue on server info on cccam info and 2 showed red. None green.

Be aware that testing them allows the server access to your ip address :eek:

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

Back