DM500 Cannot Transfer File

faisalpandu

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

I have got a dm500 and lookin to transfer a file using winscp but i get access violation error. disabled firewall and anitvirus but still same error.

use filezilla and it wont transfer file as well. I can log into box but cannot transfer what could issue be.

Im stumped

Hi

I have got a dm500 and lookin to transfer a file using winscp but i get access violation error. disabled firewall and anitvirus but still same error.

use filezilla and it wont transfer file as well. I can log into box but cannot transfer what could issue be.

Im stumped

Try flash fxp and user root pass root

I can log into box mate just cannot transfer once im in there

Hi

Im stumped

Can you copy files to /tmp or /var folders ?

It was the var/etc i tried mate

Not tried temp

It cant be software issues as i tried winscp and filezilla

Cant be firewall and network cos i disabled and i also have a vu duo and no issues transferring file in vu

Which is why i am confused :(

Have you checked the permissions on var and etc are they set to 755

It was the var/etc i tried mate

Not tried temp

It cant be software issues as i tried winscp and filezilla

Cant be firewall and network cos i disabled and i also have a vu duo and no issues transferring file in vu

Which is why i am confused :(

Could be the img has gone read only & needs a reflash then if you can't write to /var ?

Pli jade image not sure about 755 will check and report back

Back