dm 800se clone ,roi no ca found ..help needed

bobza23

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi after months of my dm800hd se clone crashing, it was on, digitalworldz bk up image,with ssbl84d, I tried to flash a new image, patched estar open pli 4, probably wrong one it seems, anyway, I've tried all ways to contact box, internet, dreamup , and also the no ca found tool ,but no way can I communicate with the box.
All I get on front of box is roi no ca found. won't allow me to hold button for network flash.

I opened it up and found it is a, sunray sunshine tuner and also sim card is sim2.10.

Has anyone got any ideas to fix this problem or is it now bricked? all help much appreciated ..

Hi after months of my dm800hd se clone crashing, it was on, digitalworldz bk up image,with ssbl84d, I tried to flash a new image, patched estar open pli 4, probably wrong one it seems, anyway, I've tried all ways to contact box, internet, dreamup , and also the no ca found tool ,but no way can I communicate with the box.
All I get on front of box is roi no ca found. won't allow me to hold button for network flash.

I opened it up and found it is a, sunray sunshine tuner and also sim card is sim2.10.

Has anyone got any ideas to fix this problem or is it now bricked? all help much appreciated ..

have a look here http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/drea...39/390241-recovering-your-dreambox-800-a.html

hi bobby123, thanks again for that link,seems to work as far as uploading flash loader to box then a message cannot ping box appears..when i type the box address into my browser it does not connect to it either..eithernet cable and usb to mini all connected too..tried internet explorer and chrome but both same..

so your box is booting up now you pressing standby when the box is booting up to get it in flash mode

no box will not boot up, as I switch on from rear i'm pressing front power button and screen just goes to roi no ca found.

followed all instructions to the letter , but could not get network to work until I connected it directly to my router, ran sunflash again then I was able to get the box ip on front,however typing the ip into browser gets to firmware upgrade page and I enter the nfi file and press flash and nothing happens ..

thinking its bricked tbh..

did you give browser time can take a bit @ times

Hi bobby123, no not tried optiflasher, have looked for it but links seem to install vid players, or are broken,will keep trying but do you know where I can get it by chance?
Alimac browsers still connectedbut still nothing happening ,prob been doing that over an hour now, thanks for input tho ,much appreciated.

Hi bobby123, no not tried optiflasher, have looked for it but links seem to install vid players, or are broken,will keep trying but do you know where I can get it by chance?
Alimac browsers still connectedbut still nothing happening ,prob been doing that over an hour now, thanks for input tho ,much appreciated.

here you go mate

Attachments

• Optiflash noCAerror guide.rar
    560.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DreamBox-OptiFlasher-Pro-E2-v2.0.0.6.rar
    10 MB · Views: 12
hi bobby123..your a superstar mate, I managed to get a copy of optiflasher, my box is now alive , many thanks for your help and support, much appreciated thanks again..

Back