Dish wont move back after sat scan?

The openvix download centre has a link back to your site does it not?

Do you allow links from your site to here?

I have alreday pm'ed pheonix explaining why I deleted the "crap" from this thread earlier but he obviously did not read it before going back to tell you what was happening,

Believe it or not I'm trying to help,although you cannot see it

What needs to be understood is I never posted link to the Forum, only the download center where we host latest builds. There's new images uploaded virtually on a daily basis. We're actually arranging new hosting so we can host a larger number of previous builds for all supported receivers.

What needs to be understood is I never posted link to the Forum, only the download center where we host latest builds. There's new images uploaded virtually on a daily basis. We're actually arranging new hosting so we can host a larger number of previous builds for all supported receivers.

Yes I understand that but there is a link on that page back to you,under our current rules this is not allowed,
I am trying to get that changed but it may or may not be successful but by continuing to post links both yourself and pheonix are not helping that cause

The openvix download centre has a link back to your site does it not?

Do you allow links from your site to here?

Well you may aswell remove the ViX images then, because every user will see the forum address on the splash screen. Upto you guys, not going to get into a Forum bitch fest over it.

I wasn't asked my Pheonix post here, someone else asked me to help the OP, thats all.

Oh I give up :(

So do I, I was honestly asked by someone to come over and help the OP, pure and simple.

Bottom line is, users will ask for help wherever they feel more comfortable, in the OP's case it was here and I tried to help because I was asked. Never came over to get into all this.

from what I see you are trying to get your name in every sneaky way possible
even the write up of images have hidden links in as as your avatar

as wiz has said you wouldn't allow it on your site so why do it here ?

So do I, I was honestly asked by someone to come over and help the OP, pure and simple.

Fair enough

Bottom line is, users will ask for help wherever they feel more comfortable, in the OP's case it was here and I tried to help because I was asked. Never came over to get into all this.

Exactly and if we can respect each others current rules at the same time without bitching about it then everybody wins :)

from what I see you are trying to get your name in every sneaky way possible
even the write up of images have hidden links in as as your avatar

as wiz has said you wouldn't allow it on your site so why do it here ?

Oh come on! Biggest load of nonsense I ever read! If you have that view just delete all the ViX threads! Just look at the splash screens on the image. We dont need to go sneaking links lol!

Fair enough
Exactly and if we can respect each others current rules at the same time without bitching about it then everybody wins :)

This is a no win situation really isn't it, no matter what. For instance build 343 is being uploaded, that contains many fixes, but we cant post links. If you guys want want to upload it, you know where to find it, but if our help is going to be censored probably best I ask my Team not post incase we cause ill feeling.

This daft really :grayno:

If you guys want want to upload it, you know where to find it, but if our help is going to be censored probably best I ask my Team not post incase we cause ill feeling.

I'm trying to stay amenable and balanced on this, but surely the point here is that why should someone here upload it; it's your image, you (or rather the op) created the thread, the op is responsible for keeping it up to date within the rules and how this forum works, not what you would necessarily do on your own site. If it's deemed later on that there are too many changes, or multiple images being hosted because of the number of bug fixes then it may get reviewed. This isn't the first site that I've visited where this happens (and me being a mod is irrelevant as i am speaking as a member)

Btw, is there something wrong with attachments storage here? My avatar disappeared, had to re-upload it.

I'm trying to stay amenable and balanced on this, but surely the point here is that why should someone here upload it; it's your image, you (or rather the op) created the thread, the op is responsible for keeping it up to date within the rules and how this forum works, not what you would necessarily do on your own site. If it's deemed later on that there are too many changes, or multiple images being hosted because of the number of bug fixes then it may get reviewed. This isn't the first site that I've visited where this happens (and me being a mod is irrelevant as i am speaking as a member)

Whats the point of uploading here daily when there is a perfectly usable download center?

Anyway look guys, I'm not getting further into this debate. Its up to you guys, your forum, your rules.

Btw, is there something wrong with attachments storage here? My avatar disappeared, had to re-upload it.

Lol you lot make me laugh respect the rules that's in place like you would when members use your forum

Whats the point of uploading here daily when there is a perfectly usable download center?

Generally from experience you wouldn't need to upload daily. No matter what the release whether it be a game patch, android phone update, iOS update or a linux receiver image I would expect some point releases periodically to fix one or two minor bugs, primarily because i would expect the final release to be stable, but i wouldn't expect a change every day since that release, that says to me it's been rushed out, but that to be fair is a different discussion.

Generally from experience you wouldn't need to upload daily. No matter what the release whether it be a game patch, android phone update, iOS update or a linux receiver image I would expect some point releases periodically to fix one or two minor bugs, primarily because i would expect the final release to be stable, but i wouldn't expect a change every day since that release, that says to me it's been rushed out, but that to be fair is a different discussion.

I don't think you fully understand the ethos of OpenViX and OE-Alliance. There's daily fixes and improvements in the OE-A GIT, that are then passed onto users through image's that are built from the OE-A GIT. Its not just us, there are many other teams in OE-Alliance that do the same thing, such as OpenAAF, OpenMIPS etc... Some users find a build and stick with it, others prefer to constantly update.

I'm removing the avatar sic

Well thanks for the help PMSL fook me lol.

To say me setting up the reciever was the fault im sorry ill have to disagree ive never in all my time setting up recievers done it wrong. I setup simple/ positioner, put in my long and lat from dish pointer.com and send over a channel list. In this case i was able to scan 2 satelites, if i had set it up wrong then i would not of been able to.

Something happened and the setup got screwed so it's start from scratch again ill fix it im sure but it should not have happened in the first place.

Back