Discovery Max

GrahamW

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can any kind member please tell me if Discovery Max, an English audio Spanish channel I believe, is it available via satellite?

In Spain I was able to receive this channel via land cable.
I would like to continue watching it, now I am no longer in Spain via satellite.

Thanks all,

Gra.

In Europe, on satellite, I believe the only FTA version is on Astra 1 in German.
All other variants of Dmax / Discovery Max, are subscription on satellite - the Spanish version bein on Canal+ / Digital Plus..

There is also Dmax FTA on Hotbird 13e in Italian audio Tp.11541v. Regards, Colby.

Thanks all,

I am not sure that the Spanish Discovery Max, is the same as DMAX.

I got hooked onto the Spanish Discovery Max (all in English audio) while on a caravan campsite which offered free TV cable supply.

I am in north Germany at the moment, but heading to UK around the middle of next week.

The programs that got me hooked were "Fast & Loud" featuring Gas Monkey Garage, with Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman.
Then there was Carlos Bake Shop, and Wheeler dealers etc.

Just trying to see if I can hook up and get a satellite feed to watch these shows again.

Gra.

In Europe, on satellite, I believe the only FTA version is on Astra 1 in German.
All other variants of Dmax / Discovery Max, are subscription on satellite - the Spanish version bein on Canal+ / Digital Plus..

Hi, are Canal+ / Digital Plus.. both subscription channels?

Gra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Graham, All those shows are broadcast in the UK on Sky, but not neceassarily on the same channel. A combination of Discovery Turbo, TLC and regular Discovery will get what you need.

Back