Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Discovery Max

GrahamW

Inactive User
Hi all,

Can any kind member please tell me if Discovery Max, an English audio Spanish channel I believe, is it available via satellite?

In Spain I was able to receive this channel via land cable.
I would like to continue watching it, now I am no longer in Spain via satellite.

Thanks all,

Gra.

In Europe, on satellite, I believe the only FTA version is on Astra 1 in German.
All other variants of Dmax / Discovery Max, are subscription on satellite - the Spanish version bein on Canal+ / Digital Plus..

Thanks all,

I am not sure that the Spanish Discovery Max, is the same as DMAX.

I got hooked onto the Spanish Discovery Max (all in English audio) while on a caravan campsite which offered free TV cable supply.

I am in north Germany at the moment, but heading to UK around the middle of next week.

The programs that got me hooked were "Fast & Loud" featuring Gas Monkey Garage, with Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman.
Then there was Carlos Bake Shop, and Wheeler dealers etc.

Just trying to see if I can hook up and get a satellite feed to watch these shows again.

Gra.

In Europe, on satellite, I believe the only FTA version is on Astra 1 in German.
All other variants of Dmax / Discovery Max, are subscription on satellite - the Spanish version bein on Canal+ / Digital Plus..

Hi, are Canal+ / Digital Plus.. both subscription channels?

Gra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Graham, All those shows are broadcast in the UK on Sky, but not neceassarily on the same channel. A combination of Discovery Turbo, TLC and regular Discovery will get what you need.

Back