Disappointing films

Jackel

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the lad is at his mums for the weekend my Mrs and her mum are in Southport for the weekend so i thought i would catch up on some films.

A Team 6/10 not great

Clash of the titans 7/10 great actors some good effects but only so so

The Karate kid 7/10 once again not great, good location shots though.

films just aint what they used to be, if any one has any good recommendations for another lazy day tomorrow much appreciated.

I didn't mind the A Team or Clash Of The Titans to be honest.

Think the last good films I've watched were The Green Zone and Unthinkable.

Yes i didn't mind them mate or green zone but they weren't great, if you know what i mean they were just average nothing special you wont be going into work on Monday raving about them will you ? lol.

put a team on last night and turned it off after 10 mins! have you seen pirates of the caribbean, i hadnt till last week. i thought it wasnt my kinda film but there was nowt else to watch so got the first one and it is excellent, some humour in there aswell. i do like johnny depp so that helps aswell, gonna watch the 2nd one tyhe morra.

the transporter and bourne identity films are excellent films, they are that great i even bought them on dvd!!!

Yes manu the first one of pirates is the best then they just get progressively worse lol.

Yes i didn't mind them mate or green zone but they weren't great, if you know what i mean they were just average nothing special you wont be going into work on Monday raving about them will you ? lol.

Maybe not.

You should try Unthinkable with Samuel L Jackson,thats a little cracker.

Southport?

Get Coronation Street - Romanian Holiday downloaded for the Mother-In-Law.

while she's watching that, you & the Mrs get yourself up the coast to Blackpool...you know it makes sense.

Seedy there's two places in England i hate and Blackpool's both of them, you've got more chance of plaiting snot than getting me there.

LoL, it does exactly what is says on the tin.

As it happens, me 'n' her are heading there next weekend for a break.
True, it's not exactly overflowing with class, but we have fun wherever we head off to.

Thats all that matters mate.

Give "Hot Tub Time Machine" a bash, it's not a blockbuster, but is a funny movie to watch if you've got a few beers in.

Another one I enjoyed was "Kick Ass", very violent, terrible language, and a lot of Shock Factor, but it was a lot better than I originally anticipated.

I thought The Losers was a great film , plenty of action and funny too

oo ooo Repo men, was fantastic i hate jude law but this film was one of the best i have seen in a while

unthinkable was great. also enjoyed harry brown

Back