Disappointing films

Haven't read the whole thread but people seem to be recommending movies to watch, and although I haven't seen it as yet the new Leonardo Dicaprio movie Inception is directed by Christopher Nolan but apparently that's a corker.

i seen it last week it is brilliant, also saw predators which was really disapointing

Yes Inception is one film i am actually looking forward to watching.

Talking of Leonardo Dicaprio I've been told shutter island is worth a watch.

shutter island prolly one of the worst films i ever saw lol !!
its ridiculous !

Saw Inception yesterday, it was good certainly a difference concept.
I need to watch it again I think. Worth going to the cinema for.

7/10

Just watched grown ups quite a funny film me and the Mrs were in stitches in some parts Steve Buscemi was brilliant.

Well worth a watch.

Well the lad is at his mums for the weekend my Mrs and her mum are in Southport for the weekend so i thought i would catch up on some films.

A Team 6/10 not great

Clash of the titans 7/10 great actors some good effects but only so so

The Karate kid 7/10 once again not great, good location shots though.

films just aint what they used to be, if any one has any good recommendations for another lazy day tomorrow much appreciated.

just watched the A team last night mate and i didnt rate it much.
Liam Neeson was awful...

we watched valentines day recently. What a heap of shit. Complete rip off of Love Actually and not funny in the slightest.

Watched 2012, wasn't impressed at all, The Day After Tomorrow was much better.

think it helps if you watch in surround sound!

as with all films, surround sound makes them much better as you get feel it like at the cinema rather than watching it through tv speakers!! i love my surround sound

think it helps if you watch in surround sound!

as with all films, surround sound makes them much better as you get feel it like at the cinema rather than watching it through tv speakers!! i love my surround sound

I did watch it in surround sound, still found it a bit boring :)

glad you guys agree i also thought it was pants, thought neeson did ok but just a really bad script!

Agreed kick ass was good. Last great films I seen were avatar and taken

Really enjoyed Avatar, saw it in 3D in the movies, Taken was great as well. And Gran Torino and Defiance were good too.

Back