Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Disappointing films

Unthinkable was er very predictable, Samuel was great as always though another 7/10.

Book of Eli... get that on!!!

I thought that was a terrible film. another one that falls into great trailer shit film.

Kick ass was a good film and total surprise. When i see bit n bobs about the costumes etc i thought another crapy comic book rip off but it is a good movie, the wee lassie was brilliant in it lol.

I thought that was a terrible film. another one that falls into great trailer shit film.

Kick ass was a good film and total surprise. When i see bit n bobs about the costumes etc i thought another crapy comic book rip off but it is a good movie, the wee lassie was brilliant in it lol.

i thought book of eli was a great film. i watched one action film but all that happened was he got shot in the head and even then the camera didnt show it! Book of eli had action straight in the first ten minutes!

Watched a few films lately:

Karate Kid - 6/10 - some good scenes but felt too similar to the original

The A Team - 5/10 - Doesn't live upto the TV show

Toy Story 3 - 9/10 - Who doesn't enjoy Toy Story

Splice - 8/10 - Good film but plot not good enough

Grown Ups - 6/10 - Not 1 of Sandlers best movies

Kick Ass 5/10 - dissapointed. with this film, not funny enough or didn't know what sort of film it was. just... meh.

A Team - 9/10 expected to hate it. LOVED IT for the main part. murdock was dissapointing and he was the 1 i expected to love! i've NEVER re-watched any of the original a-team ( i have the season1 box set) because i know it'll be nothing like how i remember it and will totally ruin my memories. the past is past, move on. great fun film.

Kick Ass 5/10 - dissapointed. with this film, not funny enough or didn't know what sort of film it was. just... meh.

A Team - 9/10 expected to hate it. LOVED IT for the main part. murdock was dissapointing and he was the 1 i expected to love! i've NEVER re-watched any of the original a-team ( i have the season1 box set) because i know it'll be nothing like how i remember it and will totally ruin my memories. the past is past, move on. great fun film.

I agree with your comments apart from murdock ,I thought he was very funny

I'm going with the Mrs, so if I do, there'll be some questions asked.

Back in my plooky youth though, it was a different matter entirely, I actually though I did have it...that was a scary experience to have at the tender age of 16.

Back in my plooky youth though, it was a different matter entirely, I actually though I did have it...that was a scary experience to have at the tender age of 16.

Been there and got the T-Shirt mate! (No STD's though) I remember it was the year Sandy Lyle won the open golf and Big Country and Simple Minds were at their peak, Blackpool was the capitol of Scotland :)

Been there and got the T-Shirt mate! (No STD's though) I remember it was the year Sandy Lyle won the open golf and Big Country and Simple Minds were at their peak, Blackpool was the capitol of Scotland :)

Still is when i used to deliver round there all the mad jocks in there Rangers and Celtics tops pissin down with rain 60mph winds and there on the prom loving it.

You ask for recommendations and then criticise every suggestion posted. Perhaps if you'd said what kinds of things interest you then it may narrow it down.

You must be a barrel of laughs at the cinema mate. :roflmao:

You ask for recommendations and then criticise every suggestion posted. Perhaps if you'd said what kinds of things interest you then it may narrow it down.

You must be a barrel of laughs at the cinema mate. :roflmao:

Steady on mate don't get your knickers in a twist just not great/good films so far anyhow the Mrs and lad are back now so will have to wait for her birthday next year till i get another weekend to myself. I will let you know next year what films im into cheers.:Clap:

just seen 'Don't look up', would rather have been in blackpool catching stds.

good movies are seedy's recommendation 'hot tub...' and the crazies.

Haven't read the whole thread but people seem to be recommending movies to watch, and although I haven't seen it as yet the new Leonardo Dicaprio movie Inception is directed by Christopher Nolan but apparently that's a corker.

Back