****Digtalworldz Dream Neutrino V 1.0 Released****Feedback Thread [500c]

same here m8 , sometimew flciking up sorted it but on the odd occasion i had to restart it .

I used to get the same with my sagem dbox2, I find hitting exit to get a list of previous channels watched and selecting from there helps to minimise the black screen issue.

Image up n running...
Set my location and fastscanned, all ok.
Ftp'd some files across channels clear OK.

Ftp'd my files zapit files across 'bouquets.xml/service.xml/ubouquets.xml' to /var/tuxbox/config/zapit/ and reloaded channel list.
Doesn't find anything,is this the correct location for service files ?

Weird :? after a scan, bouquets.xml is populated not ubouquets.xml like in dreamplus...anyway copied over contents of my old ubouquets.xml to bouquets.xml and reloaded,still no joy..Are the formats compatiable old/new CVS ?

Last edited:
Ftp'd my files zapit files across 'bouquets.xml/service.xml/ubouquets.xml' to /var/tuxbox/config/zapit/ and reloaded channel list.
Doesn't find anything,is this the correct location for service files ?

yes m8 correct location,(Restore: bouquets and services to var/tuxbox/config/zapit. did mine this location end and worked fine.

Strange I copied em directly from cryo's neutrino to this :( what image are yours taken from ? I suppose I can sort new bouquets via the remote

Last edited:
Few things...

1.adjusting the volume whilst on internet radio,dont work for me
2.when in screen setup,l/r keys still op volume,have to you numeric l/r cursors (can it be sort be editing key binding?)

Last edited:
rudbox service/ubouquet are not compatible with dw neutrino as dw neutrino follows cvs standards. dbox2 service/bouquet files are compatible.
ubouquets is non standard and now rudbox has disbanded it will be dropped a a return to cvs standard for compatibility with dbox2 files.

The l/r keys swapped with the < > is global, if like me you prefer the other remote style then blue, blue, and select the change remote option.

Don't use internet radio but I never change the volume on my dream anyway, I find the volume on dreams is to low so leave it a maximum and adjust my tv instead.

thanks for the the info...
Recommend an editor ?

Last edited:
Any chance that CCcam can be used on the sat side of it & if yes, where would you put the config file?

Thanks

Thanks guys just flashed this and will give it a try. Munchkin brilliant telnet instructions and files mate - really grateful.

I`ve waited ages for this image..it works a treat..well worth the wait.No issues worth mentioning as yet..thanks very much to those who`ve worked hard on this image..lookin forward to the component upgrade.

its been a long time since Ive had a DBox but does a Dbox have component ?
as thats what this image is based on (Dbox)

no rat but you can view it in component via a scart to component lead & set the display to yuv & vbs i think(but it doesn't work in this image yet) ps it works on dbox & enigma dreambox images tho ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feedback >

startup is slow compared to cryo's image
3 secs on cryo's,30 something on DWN v1

sometimes channel not available,requires zapping to BBC1 (strong signal) and back to correct

extras menu doesnt adopt curent theme
ie selected virginmedia theme,extras menu doesnt appear black/yellow

confirm theme change yes/no buttons overlapped

I'll add more as I find em.

Overrall I really like this image,mainly because it tidy and things are properly in English

Thanks for that Munchkin,that will help members out :)
Ive just edited you post a little to link it to downloads thread in general cable,incase your wondering why your post was edited :)

How do i download neutrino version 1 my account says i dont have permissions please advise as I am new to this forum mark please advise

you need 5 good/helpful post to be able to download m8
its not had to do ;)

Back