****Digtalworldz Dream Neutrino V 1.0 Released****Feedback Thread [500c]

root
dreambox
is that what you mean to ftp to box

very nice, now if only component was sorted :) really smart lads, thanks a lot.

Hi, works great, but gone back to cryos image cause of the component option not on yet !

thanks

loaded the software and ftp'd the roms(7,10,11)but no channels working apart from fta ones.

am i missing something?

mojo follow munchkins guide and magic files in post 2 - really clear instructions.

hi i have a 500c and im trying to flash this using flash wizard pro however when i select the file it says that it is to big for flash memory is there any way round this?

hi i have a 500c and im trying to flash this using flash wizard pro however when i select the file it says that it is to big for flash memory is there any way round this?

Try using dreamup or ftp the image to tmp and flash from box

Great image works a treat. Hard work appreciated:Clap:

After 2 years having gemini 4.10 on my box, yesterday I decided to update it, but instead of gemini gone with DW image and I'm really impressed and enjoying it :). My only problem is dead channels keep popping up after I delete them and some guide for movie player and vlc file browser would be really awesome :).

Thanks for the hard work you guys put in it. :)

Cheers :Cheers:

something weird just happened, I rebooted the dm500c and after it booted error message came back with "No Channels Were Found! Please execute a scan (dbox-key -> sevice)" tried rescanning nothing came up, fast scanning was turned off, and had no values in it tried, settings wont get saved cant even upload files through ftp :S

reflashing :/

Always a big fan of neutrino images and had this up and running for 24 hours now.. very nice image, many thanks. Love the bars in the channel list... very nice idea.

am i doing sumthink wrong flashed using dreamup np prob ftp'ed magic.tar to tmp folder then rebooted the box but till not pickin anythink up apart from fta, could sum1 point me in where im going wrong.

thanks u.s

i have just loaded the new image on my dreambox 500c no problem ,but when i try to ftp magic.tar it cannot find my box ,what should the network settings be
ip address
subnet mask
broardcast
default gateway
dns server

im connecting through my laptop
thanks terry

am i doing sumthink wrong flashed using dreamup np prob ftp'ed magic.tar to tmp folder then rebooted the box but till not pickin anythink up apart from fta, could sum1 point me in where im going wrong.

thanks u.s

if you just ftp'd the files without following the rest of the instructions then it won't work
rtfm

this is taken from post#2 of this thread guys and will help you out big time
thanks to Munchkin for the detailed infomation

Glad to have the dbox2 remote style back.

Make the magic work :)
get magic.tar from here.

ftp the magic.tar to /tmp on your box

telnet into the box
user = root
password = dreambox

cd /tmp
tar -xf magic.tar
cp var/bin/emu/* /var/bin/emu/
cp var/keys/* /var/keys/

reboot the box and the magic will happen.
===========================================================
Or you can copy the files manually but will need to chmod the file in /bin/emu

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no good for me I'm afraid as the FastZap hasn't been fixed. Loses sync after about 30 mins, and left much longer the picture slowly pixilates up until it locks up.

zapit.conf wont take a False parameter either.

Back to Cryo's I'm afraid :(

sorry mate just clicked on to wot's it on about doh lol will try again in abit r the * ment to b there or is it sumthink else sorry if i sound stupid.

thanks u.s

The * is correct
once you have telneted into your box and logged in you can copy and post each line (1 at a time) straight from the post

Back