Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V2.0 Released (500c) Feedback Only

Outstanding for scanning and bouquet sorting:Clap:

Is there anyway i can edit keybinding to use my own?

There is no option available to select custom keybinding from the menu.

When pressing OK on my previous image,the current bouquet popped up,i could then use up/down to scroll thru bouquet.
I also used to be able to use left right and scroll thru the other bouquets also,rather than being returned to the bouquet list in this image?

Sorted it,for info i had to assign the 2 buttons below 7 and 9 to scroll left/right thru bouquets,when initially pressing OK to bring up current bouquet.
For some reason i can't assign vol up/down to do the same job like my last neutrino.

Anyone got to change the time yet?

Hi mate,

There is a patch for this, and for the volume use < > arrow keys, but if you like to use the normal keys for your volume, dowload the volum fix image.

Regards.

Switch

BTW, if you just open up the extras menu, there is an option there to change from the dreambox style remote settings to the dbox style and vice versa

thanks for this i can't wait to try . :Clap:

does this work for eagle box, is the same as d500 c?

i have used this image before but old one, what changes are on this image? please advise as i am limited accss on this forum as a new starter

sorry about my bad English

please someone help me asap, i need my channels

Last edited by a moderator:
all posts merged into 1 ;)

im so desperate to download this image as i have a openmedia 500c/s and i wanted to give it a go,only thing is im new on here and i just cant seem to download file. fta suck lol.

im looking forward to useing this image as it sounds perfect,especially with the vm listings, then i can leave real feedback as i only ever used enigma based before.

im so desperate to download this image as i have a openmedia 500c/s and i wanted to give it a go,only thing is im new on here and i just cant seem to download file. fta suck lol.

New it says you joined in November 2007.
is that classed as new ?

I must be new also.

You need one like this, I don't think you'll get any audio as you need to connect a coaxial cable to a amplifier.

EDIT: This one carries audio. here

Last edited:
i have tried this image today as as of yet i find it awsome,i never used neutrion before but it seems miles better then enigma, it took me a while to understand how to telnet the code's but once in all ok. only problem so far is i seem to have lost sly 1 and i could but get the my area to work..

Back