Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V2.0 Released (500c) Feedback Only

If I remember correctly you can only do one or the other,lock or hide.
Try just locking it mate and then it should be ok.

Or you could just delete the channels and make sure background scanning is turned off,but be aware when you rescan they will come back so will need to be deleted again.

just trying this now, i like the idea you can scan for tv without radio, and VM channel order scanning, looks rally nice image going to have a play let you no,

ok all up and running ...

only picking up espn america no other espn.

Fantastic work as always guys I mean that
you guys work so hard many many hours to share your work with us
excellent :)
Thanks to all Involved

Love the VM scanning :) well done Cydine_
boot and shutdown are nice too

Hear Hear
well said Rat
Where would we all be without the DIGITALWORLDz TEAM
Thanks All
Richard :Cheers:

Ello Guys

Iam new so be patient with my naive ques.. Ive just finally puto nDW2.0 and its all working. Only prob is i dont hav SLY 1.. i have all the other channels.. can anyone show or tell me how i can get this channel manually or another way pls?

Thanks a load :Cheers:

Ello Guys

Iam new so be patient with my naive ques.. Ive just finally puto nDW2.0 and its all working. Only prob is i dont hav SLY 1.. i have all the other channels.. can anyone show or tell me how i can get this channel manually or another way pls?

Thanks a load :Cheers:

m8 your problem with is more often down to a weak signal
check all connections and splitters or if u have any splitters take them off then try
from main connection

my box is coming tomorrow so i assume it will be a clone , reading through the posts someone states the image wont work with clones is this correct?

yes it will work with a clone.
on some clones the < > are reversed and there is another version for this problem which is identical but with the keys changed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u58n0scomRo"]Just Found This On YouTube [/ame]
very basic but may help someone :)

hi guys ive set my new dreambox 500c up all is great with the 2.0 neutrino image only thing ive seen thats a little bit wrong is the channel line up ive used vm ordering,but it still shows up setanta sports and celtic tv and rangers tv both celtic tv and rangers tv are showing the espn channels.just wondering why its still saying celtic and rangers tv thou,is there anyway to manually rename channels?

set my loacations is now in the extra's menu (Blue,Blue, 4) then it needs a reboot,thanks to Paphosal

I've tried this and Blue Blue only goes to Tuxbox Commander... There is no Extras menu.

I used the "Fixed Keys" image, which appears to be smaller in file size, and i suspect is missing the Extras menu...

There was also no list of TW regions - so I was forced to do a slow scan. No sign of the /var/tuxbox/config/shellexec/shellexec.conf * file either. The scan took 30 minutes :(

Also, on shutdown, the "Dragon DW 2.0" graphic switches to the old "Space Scene DW 1.0 Thank you!" graphic before switching back to the dragon and shutting down.

However, the automatic VM Bouquet is brilliant, and FINALLY, I can do direct CIFS recording!! The last 1.0 image this appeared to be disabled. :)

I will try the original 2.0 image instead of the "Fixed Keys" job. I would suggest you release the "Fixed Keys" as a patch / instruction rather than a totally seperate image ;)

ETA:

* It would appear the earlier post in this thread referring to /var/tuxbox/config/shellexec/shellexec.conf should actually have referred to /var/tuxbox/config/shellexec/extrasmenu.conf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to say that I have now tried the original V2.0 image (without the "key fix") and it works perfectly - I now have the Extras menu and the Location option within.. Scan took less than 3 mins.

The CIFS recordings are working, not had a chance to compare quality or lack of with the Enigma version yet...

Only problem is the < and > keys on the remote are reversed (obviously). No big deal. ;)

Thanks for a great image! :)

Now just what is needed to fix that keypad problem without flashing a whole image??

Probably very simple but how do you update the time?

heres a silly question before i flashed my box i could login with root / dreambox but now ive flashed it the login doesnt work any ideas ?

Back