Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V2.0 Released (500c) Feedback Only

Thanks for the info, from dave_c (DW Guru)
some parts of northamptonshire are 803 , some are 643, net id is 00018 , sym rate is 6.887 , from what I can remember 579 as not been used for sometime now

up and running in 20 min, brill well chuffed.

Thanks

just installed image.
forgot to chmod emu to 755 so only got fta to start.
i couldnt set my location to glos so i had to put in net id & freq manualy
fast scan & found all channels
nice touch putting channels in order.
i was using dw 2.1 using that image took ages getting bouquet the way i wanted it.
took a little getting use to this image.

thanx for all the hard work

What a great image very pleased with.
keep it up good work
but i think I lost some adult channels?

it was designed for the sat boxes it picks up new channels if there are any on the transponder your are using.

not sure if it even works on cable or after the uk cable mods.

it works for me on cable, only problem with it is when it finds a new channel, it wipes the channel history list. not a big problem but can be annoying if you have just switched channel while adverts are on then you cant press 0 to get back again

Well today is the 1st ever time I have tried a Neutrino image on a dreambox.....why I didnt do it sooner is beyond me.

Top marks all round for those involved and also to munchkin for his input on this thread, very helpful indeed.

Only problem I seen was when I set my location to Belfast, it didnt put the netID and frequency in, tried a reboot aswell but still didn't work, not a complaint though I I used my dbox services and bouquets and set the NetID and frequency manually.

Thanks for your work guys, it is appreciated....:Cheers:

This image is great. Great work! Although I too have experienced the issues others have e.g. channel logo problem, arrow buttons. The previous image I was running (DW 2.1 I think) was good too though.

Probably the most major gripe (for me - and even this is minor) is that the image is too dbox centric. For example the menu's refer to dbox buttons and home buttons. Naturally I don't have these on my dreambox remote.

As I'm not an expert on this I'm wondering if the image can now be tailored for the dreambox or does that defeat the object of this image?

Thanks for the great work is, very much appreciated.

I'm sure they are looking at it, I think it maybe better if you posted the menu's where it says dbox so they can change it for the next release.

This image is great. Great work! Although I too have experienced the issues others have e.g. channel logo problem, arrow buttons. The previous image I was running (DW 2.1 I think) was good too though.

Probably the most major gripe (for me - and even this is minor) is that the image is too dbox centric. For example the menu's refer to dbox buttons and home buttons. Naturally I don't have these on my dreambox remote.

As I'm not an expert on this I'm wondering if the image can now be tailored for the dreambox or does that defeat the object of this image?

Thanks for the great work is, very much appreciated.

There is an option somewhere (cant remember just now as Ive just got on from a 14 hour day at work!) where you can switch the remote style to Dreambox - the options for pressing DBOX and home buttons then go away!

I put this image on last night and played with it for an hour or so and I think its The DW's team best image yet!

One possible fault I found was when I switched to radio mode and then back to TV my "magic files" seemed to stop working and I had to reboot the box to bring them back to life (tried to restart CAMD but that didnt help) - I will play more tomorrow once ive recovered from todays work and see of this happens every time!

Keep up the good work guys - look forward to 3.0 :)

Regards

q2

Thanks for this image, I have been putting off giving it a go as I use component output and read the comments about this not yet supporting component, but I do have a 2nd box in the kitchen so thought I would try it there. As an ex dbox2 user I found this image very user friendly, a definate step up from cryo's image which I have been using for a long time.
The only bug I have found so far is when using the now/next feature on adjacent channels, this mainly works fine, but when using it from sky sports channels instead of getting the info bar for adjacent channels I get an audio option pop up. If I select info first then use L or R the now/next works as expected. Hope that makes sense.

menu
settings
audio
audio selection with l/r set it to off

hope this helps you mate

The way v****n keep moving the channels at the moment , I'm
really loving this image

Might sounds a bit stupid this but where is Cbeebies channel located i.e, in which Bouquet? I cant find it on my D500 with the virgin channel list on and my son was over this weekend and wanted to watch it, had to switch the V+ box on for him to get it :)

Regards

q2

Might sounds a bit stupid this but where is Cbeebies channel located i.e, in which Bouquet? I cant find it on my D500 with the virgin channel list on and my son was over this weekend and wanted to watch it, had to switch the V+ box on for him to get it :)

Regards

q2

The first 2 channels in Kids is Cbeebies on mine.

Re: List of Bugs

List of Bugs

• If you hide a bouquet in the bouquets editor, and then try to unhide it later, you won't be able to, it remains permanently hidden
Is there a way round this yet , What I do is just delete the bouquet then when
I want it back just do a rescan ,it only takes 3 min

Back