Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V2.0 Released (500c) Feedback Only

Is there anywhere on this image to set the default channel that the box switches to on a reboot? Reason I ask is that mine is for somereason starting up on one of the Adult Channels!!! Not good when your 3 year old knows how to reboot the box!

Regards

q2

Is there anywhere on this image to set the default channel that the box switches to on a reboot? Reason I ask is that mine is for somereason starting up on one of the Adult Channels!!! Not good when your 3 year old knows how to reboot the box!

Regards

q2

Settings > Misc > Zapit ?

uploaded this image and its very nice :)

All the channels are there yet the encrypted channels arent available to view?

what do i need to do?

thank u thats what i was missing :) i can do it from here now

sorry im still learning.... ive ftp the tar file to the folder but whats the next step

cd /tmp
tar -xf magic.tar
cp var/bin/emu/* /var/bin/emu/
cp var/keys/* /var/keys/

wat do i do here via telnet?

nevermind i ftp over the files an it seems to have workd :)

u guys are legends

how do i give u guys rep ?

On the left hand side underneath username just hit the scales and follow the prompts.
Glad you got sorted m8 :proud:

Best image so far, Great work :Clap:

I'm tyring to stream live tv through browser, can get a picture but no sound.

Any tips?

Best image so far, Great work :Clap:

I'm tyring to stream live tv through browser, can get a picture but no sound.

Any tips?

Not through a browser, but SteamMe seems to work in situations like this, when you have problems with sertain channels.

install VLC player 0.8.6 ... does the trick.. i get sound and picture for around 90% of the channels.

Hi there, can someone please tell me whether this image would work on the dm600pvr currently works fabiolous on my dm500, also if it doesnt work on the dm600pvr, can any1 tell a good image btw both boxes are clones

Installed this image and have messed about with most of it from streaming to P.C, recording to P.C and playing movies from my P.C's H.D.
Its virtually faultless!

Best image for the 500c and nothing else even comes close! :Clap:

'm trying to set the parental lock but doesnt seem to work.. has anyone tried this with the image?

Hi, this query goes back a while but did not find a response... so here's one from another member from a separate thread i posted earlier today(in the satellite section in error).

"to lock the whole bouquet go to services and press bouquet editor at the bottom you got four colour buttons red green yellow blue look at the blue button i think it will say rename if you press that button it will change to hide and lock highlight the bouquet and hide or lock the bouquet you will see a icon next to the bouquet and save settings"

However, I am still finding that i cannot fully lock the channels as if you type the channel number into the remote it lets you view it.

Any ideas?

Can anyone tell me how to re-set the time? cant seem find an option for clock settings and its showing an hour behind.

Have you actually set up a pin code to lock the bouquets in Dbox-Settings-Youth Protection?

If not do so first then lock your bouquet as you described earlier.

Have you actually set up a pin code to lock the bouquets in Dbox-Settings-Youth Protection?
If not do so first then lock your bouquet as you described earlier.

Yup - had already set pin code and then locked / hid the bouquet but whilst the bouquet remains hidden, I can still view the channels if i type the number onto remote.

Back