Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino V2.0 Released (500c) Feedback Only

image looks better than last, lip sync problem fixed and VM option is very good but there is one problem ive lost sky 1,2,3 + arts but have got movies and sport. Anyone have any ideas?

hi guys im used to the 2.1 and have just tried this out i dont know if its because im pretty new to this but this image seems too complicated compared to the one im used to. sorry feedback could not not be better. im sure theres lots who will prefer this .tx guys keep up the good work , without it ide be screwed.

Did someone forget to remove emu & keys from this image ?

Network ID scan not picking up all channels ,having to use full 6952 scan:(
When you scan using no VM lineup, default bouquet is named in German...
I'll add more as I get it up n running...

Last edited:
will work on old tuners wiiman :)

Not quite the answer i was looking for thanks mate.

My box/area is not compatible with the newer driver (i have a feeling its something to do with the area as my inlaws box does the same and was bought from a different supplier about 18 months after i bought mine and they have different tuners in them, one has screw in connections the other doesn't). If i switch to the new driver my box will not find any channels with a scan and if i ftp my services over i get the "switch service not found" error on every channel.

So could someone please tell me if it includes the old driver please?

installed today, lip sync is fixed, fast scan working, but still no component support so I cannot put this on my main box downstairs. I will keep it on my upstairs box though.

VM channel list is a great feature.

Emu and Keys are present in the image (no need for magic!)......should this be?

Another great work, really like the VM channel list..

thank you very much sir..

Love it guys, top work, again!

Just a heads up though, the magic files are included in the image I downloaded, the OP seems to suggest they wouldn't be...

One thing that I'm having to get used to is, the volume keys have changed position...? It's no big deal, and probably makes more sense this way TBH, but I know the Missus is going to want them back in their original positions...! Can this be done...? I've had quick look around, but found nothing. (The DBox/DreamBox Remote change didn't make any difference?)

I'll have a bit of a play and get back you with more feedback, but so far, like it!

BTW, I added Icons, and MGCam to my image.

Also, like the VM Bouqets, but went back to my own, good work though. (If I hadn't become so used to my custom ones, I would've stuck with them.)
Thanks again.

Last edited:
well it would see the wrong file was uploaded lol
Im sure the guys are onto it and the should be a option to change the volume keys around
sit tight and Im sure it wont be to long :)

how do i download this file or the earlyer one

been stuck waiting nearly 2 days

someone give me a clue

:salute::salute::salute:

The new final release in in the same location
sorry about the confusion

if I were you I would advise you to remove and delete the first file as its is a very buggy beta

new file and final click link in post no 1

for a buggy beta had no issues..

all channels lined up nicley.. first time i plugeed my dreambox in since upgraded to skyhd...

flashed fine looks great, ran nice and smooth and very quick..

fast scan took 3 mins using my net id and f/q

only thing i noticed is the auso came up before the image on come channels, but either way still very fast and something i have come to expect from my dream..

Awsome work guys..

just one thing.. i will ask.. how is your animated boot logo created.. is it a set list of files.. might i have a go at building one for the next release.. unless its changeable in this

only other thing is on the clone the < and > for vol a reversed.. i expect this is fixed in the final..

will download later

the volume is switchable in the final m8 :)

the link in the firsat post has been updated as a wrong version had been posted..

just redownload and reflash to avoid any issues

the link in the firsat post has been updated as a wrong version had been posted..

just redownload and reflash to avoid any issues

Cheers mate, but is the only difference the "extra/magic" files, or is the actual image different too...? (From what I downloaded last night.)

the image i downloaded last night included the magic..

as far as im aware the original file was a beta versions with many bugs in.. and was upped by mistake..

however i dont know if the new version contains the magic files so just backup to be sure :)

the image i downloaded last night included the magic..

as far as im aware the original file was a beta versions with many bugs in.. and was upped by mistake..

however i dont know if the new version contains the magic files so just backup to be sure :)

Yeah, that's what I meant. The one I downloaded, had the magics. (Bar one or two remote key location changes it seems fine to me.)

Just wondered if it was worth faffing around again! :)

Flashed the new (updated) release, again, top work.

The issues I was having before with the Volume buttons have gone. So that's good, as have the niggles in the bouquets.

Had a few problems with the magic files this time, no idea why, because I just upped the ones from the previous image, but it wouldn't play. Had to redo it, this time adding a few extras from my backups, and finally got the buggers clearing...

One thing though, shutdown/reboot, is hanging or taking an eternity to perform. It didn't on the wrong release... How can I solve this, or can I...?

Other than that, as before, top quality stuff guys, loving your work...! :)

Hi m8,

I trying to search channels for another provider for my m8 which is not in the cables.xml... how can i import a new cables.xml... i tried many location like var/etc but none works... can the DW team enlighten me on this...

Cheers

Back