Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino Beta v0.2***RELEASED***

you have to set your scanning location first in the box mate then the box should rebbot itself then your scanning details should be there for the scan make sure fast scan is on ok

thanks for the reply ive allready set location all the area details are showing at the bottom and fast scan on but nothing mate its weird, the only settings i havent touched are the diseq/sat ones.

EDIT give me ten mins ive either made a complete tit out of myself or ive just had the weirdest thing ever happen

Last edited:
right this was really weird i installed the image with dream up and i just reinstalled w/o bootloader with ftp and it seems/looks like 2 completly different images so i need to know how i managed this now lol scan worked extremely quick and picked up everything (thanks for the heads up griz) even when ftping into the box the folders where diffent, anyone know what i managed to do, thanks.

np mate thats what its all about ;) have you managed to get this image to update if not look at this thread mate its all in here to get it to work! ;)

thanks Griz, im sorry to chain post but im having a bit of trouble getting magic to happen lol, ive deleted the init folder and created a .evocamd folder which i cant see in cuteftp but shows on tuxbox comander ive copied keys, and evocamd to the emu folder but still nothing anyone any ideas thanks

Last edited:
thought I'd drop it in here as my other thread is about the discovery channels missing so here goes.

updated this image to my box via dream up.

set my location, (gateshead) and then when i go to scan services it says " transponder scan failed)

i know some one else i seen was having this problem, so i thought I'd post as well.

(i did copy them files var folder with keys in and that over to the box) but still nothing for me when trying to scan.

cheers

urm it worked???? not sure how reinstalled image re did keys sat here pi**ed off and it worked only to see rugby come on (we hate rugby in wigan you know they ruin our pitch) thanks to everyone who helped and please dont bring a update out too soon i cant go through this again :) special thanks to Griz too top bloke, ill have a play and leave feed back very happy on 1st look, thanks again.

were you getting transponder scan failed ? like i am?

remember this is a feedback thread
please keep questions to there own thread guys

ah yeah soz....will make a new thread then....

well impressed with the image so far, the one prob ive come across is i tried to do a backup of my image using the options on box (backup one partiton without bootloader) it goes through the process but dosent save the image in the tmp folder like other image ive used in the passed its been a while since ive used the option but im sure im doing it right so if poss could this be implemented in the next release, of course unless theres another way to do it im missing, thanks.

Tried the image - thanks for everyones hard work.

Box would not scan when I originally flashed it via telnet. Reflashed from menu and everything went ok.

Prefer the volume info now. The channel changing for me anyway is still very sensitive. Quite often jumps a couple of channels. Also still experiencing synch problems although nothing major. Tried turning of fast zapping but that makes no difference.

Small problems but despite this a very good image. Cheers again.

Been playing with this image about a week now.

Installed via update from DW 2.1. Worked fine.

Setlocations seemed to work fine (Sheffield), restarted and picked up the channels and created bouqets for me. Some channels missing from the bouquets created i.e. BBC One, BBC Two, E4 etc. Fixed this by editing the xml files.

Movie player Play TS works fine, however not 100% sure how to rewind, fast forward etc. Maybe if press Info could show what buttons to use i.e. Red = Pause/Play etc

Audioplayer played MP3 fine , however the volume didn't seem to work. Said 127 and could not lower or raise volume.

PictureViewer - i tried selecting several files but nothing seemed to happen. These were JPEG files, not sure what formats supported.

When looking at EPG, at times some channels would show only next couple of programs whilst others showed programs for next six to seven hours. This could be because EPG was still loading.

Restart/Reboot from main menu does not seem to work. Shows a shutdown message but then goes to black screen; left it for 30-60 seconds roughly before i hard reset(probably to impatient - did notice an option that said delay before shutdown or something like that, however not tried that)

The issues/problems highlighted above may well be (more than likely) due to me doing something wrong.

Sorry if i appear to be complaining a lot because tbh the image is excellent. Very appreciative of you're hard work.

When is the final version of this image going to be available?
Also will this image work on the Dreambox 500c, if so i'd be more than happy to give this beta image ago and provide feedback.

Back