Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino Beta v0.2***RELEASED***

Just giving this a try, when you go to change ip in network settings the left/right keys dont work just puts vol bar on screen, also noticed camd doesnt start had to telnet in to start it and auto updated in seconds then.

I have been having a nose, if you leave out the /var/etc/init file which we used to load the cam you can delete the /var/etc/init then put an empty file called
.evocamd (the . is needed)
into /var/etc then the cam will autostart everytime.

@Lombard, I got the impression that they wanted testers to try out things like the setmylocations. I can understand now why image makers don't normally release Beta images if everyone has your attitude.

Without feedback of which there isn't much I can see it being a long time before the full release comes out and we will all have to wait as we are not giving any feedback so why would they bother releasing any more Beta's.

Just my two penny worth.

Noticed not much feedback on this image but when its finished bet they all come to d/l it lol

Thanks for all the work you lads are putting in to this image

Cheers Derek

I know for a fact the team thrive and work harder when reading feedback :)

I spoke to one of the team only last night and they were saying the feedback for such a eagerly awaited Neutrino Image isn't very inspiring or motivating

it was decided to release betas rather than keep it between a small group for faster/better feedback nationwide

Cmon Help The Team ! SetMyLocation Working For You ???

Hi. sorry if i wasnt helpfull, i tried the first beta, and the fast scan worked fine in (Bham) thanks

i have given feedback rat m8 set my location is working fine ;) can u please put the vol controls back as they were! & cant wait to try out the component video output when done! oh yea loving the new place for the picons ;) & the personalization 4 the menu's is great i would like someone to figure out the delay on the remote if possible as well been trying loads of different confurations but it still seems to skip 1 channel when changing every so often! ;)

Hi. sorry if i wasnt helpfull, i tried the first beta, and the fast scan worked fine in (Bham) thanks

If you get a chance stick on the new beta and try the set my location option as the dev's need feedback to see if all areas are working,

Works fine here in dublin by the way :proud:

I'm loving the new image. I think its vastly superior to the Enigma one, the gui is much cleaner, the fast zap is really handy, scanning picks up every channel in about 4 miutes, best of al recordings are watchable.

I'd like to see a 7 day epg if possible and improved recording to iron out the glitches so it would be good enough to archive.

I've gone back to using beta 0.1 as i couldn't get the cam to start, but the setmylocation works in Doncaster. I manage a few boxes for friends and will be upgrading them once we get a final release.

Thanks for all the effort.

dont forget vol keys changed location derek so maybe the other arroe keys work in its place :)

Hi m8, yes i tried them aswell but they did nothing at all when in network ip, but seeing as no one else as mentioned this problem either they have not changed the ip on box or its just at my end, will try flashing it on box again just in case.

Derek

gotta say, happy with the image find, set to Ilford, got 288 channels :)

My problem, Ive been messing around with boxes for years, I have been using the world of digital v4 for the lat year, all OK. Ive copied my Keys, Scee and emu from that image, and kept the chmod info.
Ive copied those files over to the new image and its not working.....

IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!!

Ive tried munchkins files as well and nothing happenning...

What am I doing wrong?

D

volume controls are fine where there are :) i changed ip and use keys each side of th <0>to move it along

Your right m8, refashed and was still the same but if you use the keys each side of zero the left key moves it right and visa versa, never tried the left key before lol.

Derek

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/191442/#post1404199

gotta say, happy with the image find, set to Ilford, got 288 channels :)

My problem, Ive been messing around with boxes for years, I have been using the world of digital v4 for the lat year, all OK. Ive copied my Keys, Scee and emu from that image, and kept the chmod info.
Ive copied those files over to the new image and its not working.....

IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!!

Ive tried munchkins files as well and nothing happenning...

What am I doing wrong?

D

Last edited by a moderator:
volume controls are fine where there are :) i changed ip and use keys each side of th <0>to move it along

notr being funny but how often do people change the volume on a dreambox i personally leave mine set at 100% and never mess around with it i find the keys on the 0.1 beta much more useful thats all ;)

hello, just tried it, couldnt for some reason get it to update emu, got it working in first beta, but dont matter wasnt gonna keep the image on, cause of no component option, i tried the set my locations in BHAM, and wow found everything and super fast , faster then dbox, and also the channel changing is super fast , faster then cyros version, cant wait till final, or even one just with component option, thanks

hello, just tried it, couldnt for some reason get it to update emu, got it working in first beta, but dont matter wasnt gonna keep the image on, cause of no component option, i tried the set my locations in BHAM, and wow found everything and super fast , faster then dbox, and also the channel changing is super fast , faster then cyros version, cant wait till final, or even one just with component option, thanks

Cheers for trying again m8,I would imagine the update problem will be fixed for next release/beta although there is a workaround posted a bit further back :Clap:

Cheers for trying again m8,I would imagine the update problem will be fixed for next release/beta although there is a workaround posted a bit further back :Clap:

Ya just seen it now. think i will wait for another version hopefully with Component option, i always prefered Neutrino images for the interface, now that fast scan option included and picks up everything:Clap: i also like the place icons are now set looks better. but one problem i had when trying to go to next bouquets using the volume buttons didnt work, i did try going and messing with the settings but just couldnt : thanks :

'Next Bouquet' is on <0> buttons (but reversed)

Feedback for the team....

setmylocation hangs my box, but after a hard reset all info seems to be in netid, freq and sym rate. I used 'Basildon' location

Would be good if scan made a 'Not in Bouquets' and had the easy 'Move' or 'Add to bouquet' options for future scans (hard to tell what it does at the moment as my scan is already upto date).

<0> arrows still reversed (you probably are aware)

Basically would be nice to see some of the nice little bits from cyros work in this wicked little DW Neutrino image.

Keep up the good work DW Team!!:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

just noticed that 'the magic' ain't happening, copied files over to var (as I did on 1st beta) but nowt! any ideas?

Last edited:
'Next Bouquet' is on <0> buttons (but reversed)

Feedback for the team....

setmylocation hangs my box, but after a hard reset all info seems to be in netid, freq and sym rate. I used 'Basildon' location

Would be good if scan made a 'Not in Bouquets' and had the easy 'Move' or 'Add to bouquet' options for future scans (hard to tell what it does at the moment as my scan is already upto date).

<0> arrows still reversed (you probably are aware)

Basically would be nice to see some of the nice little bits from cyros work in this wicked little DW Neutrino image.

Keep up the good work DW Team!!:Clap::

just noticed that 'the magic' ain't happening, copied files over to var (as I did on 1st beta) but nowt! any ideas?

for magic to happen :)
I have been having a nose, if you leave out the /var/etc/init file which we used to load the cam you can delete the /var/etc/init then put an empty file called
.evocamd (the . is needed)
into /var/etc then the cam will autostart everytime.

scanning is perfect, new channels found end up in 'Not in Bouquets and then you can move to whereever you want them ! maybe keep current bouquets in scan settings

I deleted var/etc/init.d folder and created .evocamd folder rebooted and BINGO!

Thanks for that! rep added

guess you could simply rename var/etc/init.d with .evocamd as this folder was already empty

Back