Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino Beta v0.2***RELEASED***

DigitalWorldz Dream

DW Dream Image Uploader
Reaction score
Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino Beta v0.2

Additions to this beta

sort my locations plugin in the service menu. there have been reports that this can lock the box needing the power to be pulled for a rebbot, if you get this please post your area. Also any settings that are incorrect please post.
thanks to the paphosal for the updated setmylocations data

Option for sat users, delete /var/etc/.cable and replace with /var/etc/.sat and reboot to get an unmodified zapit.

There will be new betas but this does take time as what works on a dbox2 doesn't always work on a dream, given time these images will rival the rudbox images and we will be sharing the diffs so others can make improvements unlike the rudbox boys who have kept it secret for years .

things to do

on off switch on front of box doesn't work ???

sort component video

sort dhcp

switchable tuner drivers

menu's for emu's etc

Loads of items.

The more feedback we get the better we can make the image.

****GET IT HERE ****

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so the sort component video option aint added yet ?? will leave it till that is added cant go back to RGB after using component video option which gives a much better picture

thanks

could you upload the diffs then please maybe some of the little problems can be sorted asap :)

cheers

osborne82

Been having a little play and see they have left some scripts in
telnet into the box and try some of these

./var/bin/ops lbackupserv
will backup your bouquet/service files to var

./var/bin/ops lrestoreserv
will restore the bouquet/service files from /var

./var/bin/ops partusage
will show you how much space left in /var and any mounts you have.

havn't tested newcamd or gbox may come in handy.
./var/bin/ops-1 copy2gbox evocamd
./var/bin/ops-1 copy2newcamd evocamd
They throw up some errors but I think the keys are copied.

The ops and ops-1 look like cryo's files so there will be more useful commands to use but not all will be compatible.

When the image is complete all diffs will be shared as has been the practice with previous dbox2 and dream images by the Digitalworldz Dream Team.

We are more than willing to accept any help or code to make improvements to the image.

It would be irresponsible to distribute diffs for untested Beta images in open forum.
but thank you for your interest

When the image is complete all diffs will be shared as has been the practice with previous dbox2 and dream images by the Digitalworldz Dream Team.

We are more than willing to accept any help or code to make improvements to the image.

It would be irresponsible to distribute diffs for untested Beta images in open forum.
but thank you for your interest

um i sent the "team" diffs for a emu menu a while back and as stated im willing to help :)

you have my email bud

cheers

osborne82

Cant get this to auto update for some reason & can u change the volume keys back to the buttons by 0? oh yea loving where the picons are now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
munchkin have you got this to update m8

have you put the files from my post 2 in the other thread in, the /var/etc/init runs evocam ?

yes ive done that but it wont update im just trying the image again m8 using dreamup is there anyway to change the volume keys back as u said m8 its crud lol

thanks so the sort component video option aint added yet ?? will leave it till that is added cant go back to RGB after using component video option which gives a much better picture

thanks

I think maybe a boo boo.

Just found this in the english.locale
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
so looks like composite is in just named CVBS

@Lombard, I got the impression that they wanted testers to try out things like the setmylocations. I can understand now why image makers don't normally release Beta images if everyone has your attitude.

Without feedback of which there isn't much I can see it being a long time before the full release comes out and we will all have to wait as we are not giving any feedback so why would they bother releasing any more Beta's.

Just my two penny worth.

I think maybe a boo boo.

Just found this in the english.locale
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
so looks like composite is in just named CVBS

No boo boo m8 thats composite not component which would be YPbPr so maybe be some hope after all :proud:.

Just giving this a try, when you go to change ip in network settings the left/right keys dont work just puts vol bar on screen, also noticed camd doesnt start had to telnet in to start it and auto updated in seconds then.

Setmylocation worked a treat found all my channels in a couple of mins, (lovely) bolton ex c&w

Noticed not much feedback on this image but when its finished bet they all come to d/l it lol

Thanks for all the work you lads are putting in to this image

Cheers Derek

dont forget vol keys changed location derek so maybe the other arroe keys work in its place :)

I wish you the best with your new image, i am sure you will iron out any kinks.
as for as my own imput goes, i cannot scan as there is no option for chorus cork (ireland),
and so far i have been able to change the setting myself
symbol rate 6875 frequency 274-444
any help

You should be able to insert your Netid,freq and sym rate in the service scan screen then press red to save then blue to scan.

Back