Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino Beta v0.2***RELEASED***

i use the volume controls all the time, set my tv at cetain volume then use the dm remote, alot easier for me anyway

would be easier if keys were similar to older neutrino images? volume buttons controlled most functions depending on what screen your were on ie..volume control on clear screen, left right on bouquet screen and left right on infobar alot easier or like you said, being able to program the keys yourself would be good :D

but cracking image guys, looking forward to the next beta

i have managed to get the var and key files to load with image by choosing not to erase flash when using dreamup but box has been on now for about 40 mins and still only fta channels,scanned channels ok and have coppied the var files posted earlier in this thread but still the same?

feck it giving up until the weekend at least, this dreambox has hardly worked in the 18 months i have had it, kept freezing with previous images and got on everyones nerves but thought i would try again with new image but has got me stumped...

Last edited:
I agree with griz configurable would be the way forward.
I think the users with the < 0 > around the wrong way need it configurable as well.

At the moment they are at dreambox standard it's only us old dbox2 boys that want them put back where they were in version 0.1. There was a poll and I was the only one that asked for them to be kept as version 0.1 compared to I think it was 19 to put them as they are now so democracy in action.

i have managed to get the var and key files to load with image by choosing not to erase flash when using dreamup but box has been on now for about 40 mins and still only fta channels,scanned channels ok and have coppied the var files posted earlier in this thread but still the same?

feck it giving up until the weekend at least, this dreambox has hardly worked in the 18 months i have had it, kept freezing with previous images and got on everyones nerves but thought i would try again with new image but has got me stumped...

have you updated the new rom7 file? and done what munchkin said in post #21?

have you updated the new rom7 file? and done what munchkin said in post #21?

yes m8 i had done that, i will reflash at the weekend and see what happens too stressed with it just now....lol...have my pace up and running with fun so all is not lost.....

I have 100% certaincy that when this image is finished, it will be the ultimate image for the Dreambox 500c / dm500c
I used to be a member of the ruDbox team, but only a portion of them could speak any English at all, I did all the translating for the image, etc...
I helped make the famous Neutrino Dream Plus Ultra 2.03 Image, and when I left them, they haven't made a single image since, the ruDbox team split up and everything went pear shaped
I was looking for a group of people 5-6 maybe who would help me to make an Image, but now I've stumbled upon this, and from what I can see, you guys have done well so far, I want to be part of this, give me something to do and I will help you guys make this Image
Peace!, and no regrets, I hope the ruDbox team fail even more

I've included three common plugins here, which would be a good idea to add to the image
Teletext (tuxtxt)
Tuxbox Commander (File Manager)
VNC

If you need any more plugins, e.g. mail or weather, let me know

Last edited:
yes m8 i had done that, i will reflash at the weekend and see what happens too stressed with it just now....lol...have my pace up and running with fun so all is not lost.....

HI m8
there is a small file that i ftp out of v1 and put it in v2 as it was missing this worked for me after i had added the var and updated the rom7 try that

the file goes in /var/etc/

cheers johny48

any1 no how to get clock back osd ? is there A plugin need if so were can i find this pls ..

Was just about to Flash DW 0.2 to me Dbox but IFA is saying if i Flash with this Image the Dbox will not to able to Boot ??? is it safe to Flash the Image with IFA or should it be done the FTP way???

this image is for a Dreambox m8 NOT Dbox

Hi again when you reboot the box it crashes it you have to unplug to fix it did a img backup but did not try installing it will try that out later.
cheers johny48

can we add cam on/off option in next update please?

Image working great but I would prefer old style Bouquet easy navigation.

cheers

i dont know why it wont let me download the image file can anyone help plz

is there anyway of making volume louder! dbox was quiet but dreambox is very quiet.

Has anyone had an issue where after installing this image there is no bruteforce option, but a satelite scan option instead.

It's a dreambox 500c, just installed beta v0.2.

Back