DigitalWorldz Dream 1.6.5 [500c Enigma]

can some one please re-up.

also when flashing with dreamup do i do flash erase ? cheers

I have a small sugestion for the next DW image could you change the tuner called Old to something else or set it as default mabye. For some reason people dont want to try it because its called old, mabye change it to Standard or something.

Digitalworldz Dream 1.6.5

Installed this image.

Got it all up and running sweet, but 2 problems.

Can't get now and next EPG on the info bar (when changing channlels using ch+ and ch-), but get a list when the info button is pressed (pure ntl).

When converting services and boquets from Dbox and adding them in this image, all the bouquets appear in the Providers (yellow button), they also appear in the Bouquets (blue button) but when you go into a specific bouquet it says (removed service)

Any help or pointers to the right direction would be appreciated.

try changing the skins in the setup menu somewhere, not sure if it will work but its worth a try, also check all your options and make sure EPG is enabled properly.

as for the buquets i just spend a half an hour and do them from scratch, its just as easy, and you can put them into your own order.

I think the Neutrion, the Pli Helenite and Mr dudes image are the only ones with the 'now and next' EPG for the UK.

now and next should work no problem ? its set by defult to DW infobar
as for dbox conversion I cant hep there sorry

I think the Neutrion, the Pli Helenite and Mr dudes image are the only ones with the 'now and next' EPG for the UK.

theres also diorj and my pd image with working infobar :) soon to be a few more too lol for both dm500 and dm600 :)

cheers

osborne82

@Osborne82 have you released your pd image for the Dm600?

theres also diorj and my pd image with working infobar :) soon to be a few more too lol for both dm500 and dm600 :)

cheers

osborne82

Hi look forward to your images how is the testing going another question dm600 is it enigma1 or enigma2 image you are working on***

can we keep this on topic please guys :)

Sorry Rat, I am always interested in trying images with 'now and next' so was wanting to know what else is available with 'now and next ' for the DM600.

Hi look forward to your images how is the testing going another question dm600 is it enigma1 or enigma2 image you are working on***

testing is going very well should hopefully be out soon just need to sort the addon server out for the blue panel

and as a bonus tis enigma1 but im also on with enigma2 version which is slightly better graphic wise :)
@curious123 only test version for dm600 as yet still trying to perfect 10 day epg almost there though lol

@rat sorry for the side track lol

cheers
osborne82

dont all appologise :) I feel like a bad Admin now lol its just so many threads do go off topic thats all and this guy hasnt really got his answer yet ;)

Installed this image.

Got it all up and running sweet, but 2 problems.

Can't get now and next EPG on the info bar (when changing channlels using ch+ and ch-), but get a list when the info button is pressed (pure ntl).

When converting services and boquets from Dbox and adding them in this image, all the bouquets appear in the Providers (yellow button), they also appear in the Bouquets (blue button) but when you go into a specific bouquet it says (removed service)

Any help or pointers to the right direction would be appreciated.

Not sure about the now and next epg, should work ok? Maybe leave it on the channel for a while the press info to check.

I also set the bouquets up from scratch...less hassle.

There's a guide here...

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/496/

Try copying the userbouquet fiels to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma and /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable.

EDIT:
Also merged with the 1.6.5 feedback thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
is there any way to get the bouquets to come up first when you press ok instead of all services?

Back