DigitalWorldz Dream 1.6.5 [500c Enigma]

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
only 1 change to this new Digitalworldz Image but its a change u guys will like
smile.gif

now for all u old Dboxers that loved the bouquets change,scrolling side to side through bouquets this has now been added to the dreambox
smile.gif
with thanks to obwan for sharing this infomation

Use the < & > buttons either side of the 0 button to browse left and right through the bouquets.

The regular < & > volume buttons still jump to the next page and back (if your bouquet has more than one page)

if you find the clock is an hr slow just reboot your Dream al will be fine
all other infomation can be found in DW 1.6.2 thread

flash to dreambox,FTP DW.IMG to Temp folder then on box DW menu (blue button)
the image backup/restore (blue) flash image (green)
this is the way we recommend but u can also use FlashWizard Pro

Enjoy
DW Dream Team
Thankyou to our expert team
Digitalworldz are happy for u to share this image with other forums on condition the writeup is included in full

Digitalworldz 1.6.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Will check it out later mate! Is there an option to turn off that sound on bootup in this image?

Yes. It's in the blue button menu.

It's exactly the same as 1.6.2 with the addition of the new left and right bouquet function.

Would it be possible to add a bouquet backup feature in the next version. Where it exports your bouqets to a mounted share?

Nice image guys. Only think missing imo is the army futura skin(my fav skin) but you can ftp that over .Also love playing lemmings in the games section. Reminds me of the amiga days :) Picture quality is excellent too. Big thumbs up :)

Thanks for that it was the only thing that irritated me, more than happy with this image Dont want to sound ungrateful just got used to this feature with Dbox2

Thanks for that it was the only thing that irritated me, more than happy with this image Dont want to sound ungrateful just got used to this feature with Dbox2

Same here.
Glad to see it in, now the stability of enigma and the ease of use of neutrino.

Same here.
Glad to see it in, now the stability of enigma and the ease of use of neutrino.

Why do you think Enigma is more stable than Neutrino? I only ask because I have tried 7 or 8 versions of Enigma all of which were unstable in one way or another yet I have tried 2 Neutrino images which were very stable ie. no hang ups?

Am I just unlucky with Enigma? Just wondering as I am making my way through the Dreambox school, and it seems that more people are interested in Enigma.

not so much interested in enigma.
rudbox are the only ones that know how to compile neutrino for the dreambox.

I like the layout of neutrino but it loses the bouquet/service files to often for me.

my box runs with enigma fine for days on end without a glitch, can't do that with current neutrino images :( .

I guess I've just been unlucky with Enigma then. Never mind, I'll stick with Neutrino for the main box and use the spare for tinkering with Enigma lol.

very good image and impressive. one little problem though i have copied over my bouquet to the relevent folder and then activate the script but did not bring up my bouquet. any idea why?.

mine went over fine icaicm,how do u do it m8 through the blue burron or through a broswser ?

Why do you think Enigma is more stable than Neutrino? I only ask because I have tried 7 or 8 versions of Enigma all of which were unstable in one way or another yet I have tried 2 Neutrino images which were very stable ie. no hang ups?

Am I just unlucky with Enigma? Just wondering as I am making my way through the Dreambox school, and it seems that more people are interested in Enigma.

Hi i find rudbox neutrino image for 7025 very stable i always get problems with enigma images i suppose there is more support for enigma 1 so 500 images are probably more stable ****

This looks good been wanting to try it for a while

I currently have Gemini maxvar what would be the best procedure to try this image and remove my gemini image. I beleive i am on an the older tuner Many Thanks

I have necassary network / serial cales etc

My guess is install dm500_rel108.img then follow your install instructions.

can i still access cam via the net

Last edited:
Cheers guys, an excellent feature added to an excellent image.
Love it!!

excellent image installed this after advise from (RAT) sorted out trouble i had with ABC1 not working on dreambox with new tuner, installed 1.6.5 set to (alt tuner) and everything is great, picture quality is excellent best i've seen so for, hats of too the image makers you do a wonderfull job, keep it up lads your worth your weight in gold

This looks good been wanting to try it for a while

I currently have Gemini maxvar what would be the best procedure to try this image and remove my gemini image. I beleive i am on an teh older as i believe it better tuners also. Many Thanks

I have necassary network / serial cales etc

My guess is install dm500_rel108.img then follow your install instructions.

can i still access cam via the net

Ive never used Gemini but sure Ive read u need to dreamup before flashing other images

no cam access via net

Back