DigitalWorldz Dream 1.6.5 [500c Enigma]

How odd; its just started working now, Ch+ working as expected. My Dreambox must just be happy because Milan have scored a third goal!

the clones have this issue. Mine has. Button sticks sometimes.

Just installed the image and the < and > thing isnt working a la neutrino for me.

In neutrino you to scroll thru bouquets you press

ok
then left and right

to scroll thru bouquets
I thouhgt this would be the same. Instead as far as I can see you press

ok
BLUE
OK,
then < and >

So 4 steps instead of 2. Am I doing it wrong ?

Press OK
the press < > either side of the 0 button

Thanks for that Rat.

Phew delighted its just me then.

Thats not working for me though. Hmmm. I will reflash at next opportunity.

(Note the box is a clone - wonder if remote is exactly the same..)

Its the first time I have used a DW image (oh the shame ;-) )

The pic is pin sharp - are there settings in the images that alter this or are they all the same but we think there is a difference cos of the shiny skins etc?

will report back at next opportunity. Cheers.

one little issue i have with the dw image 1.6.5 once i have switche dthe dm500c off for a long period and then switch it on i get this message no sevices found. all i have to do is flick the channels up and down and it starts to work. i have even swap the cams but its still does that. couple of times i have to rebbot the box to get it going again. anyone have had this problem problem, its bugging me.

thanks.

i have been getting this as well with 1.6.5, i also got it with 1.6.2 dont think its that big of an issue we are still getting free TV :) if you turn your box off on a free to air channel its fine.

i have been getting this as well with 1.6.5, i also got it with 1.6.2 dont think its that big of an issue we are still getting free TV :) if you turn your box off on a free to air channel its fine.

i did not get that problem with dw1.6.2. looks that i will leave with it . like you say its not a big issue as long as we get free tv.

i did not get that problem with dw1.6.2. looks that i will leave with it . like you say its not a big issue as long as we get free tv.

I am running dw1.6.2 and I get that same problem.

Is there any way of adding this feature to the DIORJ 0.6 image?

If so could someone explain so I can have a go?

TIA.

I'd like to suggest a new feature for the next box. For some peculiar reason (not saying it's a bug) but EVERY time I do a new scan, it picks up new channels. I did 2 scans after each other and it found 10+ new channels it didn't find the first time. Now, I don't know where these new channels are coming from but it'd be great after when you have done the scan, instead of just saying it's found new transponders and x channels, that it actually listed or gave you an option to view the new channels it has found :)

I keep getting the odd freeze though not sure its a signal problem. The box totally freezes and is unresponsive to remote control commands and the power button on the box. I literally have to remove power from the box then reapply power to get the box working again.
Has anybody else suffered similar with this image?

I'd like to suggest a new feature for the next box. For some peculiar reason (not saying it's a bug) but EVERY time I do a new scan, it picks up new channels. I did 2 scans after each other and it found 10+ new channels it didn't find the first time. Now, I don't know where these new channels are coming from but it'd be great after when you have done the scan, instead of just saying it's found new transponders and x channels, that it actually listed or gave you an option to view the new channels it has found :)

I get the same thing new channels found after scans but no option to add these channels or see what they are.
i've only had my 500c for 2 days though, and as it's also not finding channels like Toonami, sky sports 2, zee tc, zee cinema, zee music etc...im thinking it's a low signal issue as well.

When you use the Neutrino 0.9b image, is places all newly found channels into a "Not in Bouquet" bouquet. From there it is easy to move them to their new home.

If you press OK then RED you will get an alphabetical list of all the channels on the box. Go to one of the new channels and press MENU then Add channels to specific bouquet, select the bouquet and job done.

The image is not at fault here...it's a knock on effect caused by a low/high signal strength. Fix that and all these problems disappear. ;)

How do you know which channels are the new ones that have been found when you rescan, are these the ones with a " ! " next to them in the menu ?

Enigma has an auto scanning function built in. When you are watching a channel it automatically searches that transponder for channels that you don't have. If it finds one it adds it to your list and puts a '!' at the front. You will find these by pressing OK then RED (All Services).

Once you find them, you can press MENU then Add to specific bouquet to move them to your desired bouquet. You can also select the option to take away the '!' so that you don't get confused with what channels are new and old.

cheers for the info, turned out it was a signal problem after all, got a slx1p variable gain booster from argos, and I have now rescanned and found all missing channels.
Got most of them added into Bouquets,
Great work with the DW 1.6.5.image guys, it's the 1st image i've tried being new to the dreambox (only had my'n 2 days). Dont think i'll need to try any other image the DW one does the job nicely !.

Back