DigitalWorldz Dream 1.6.5 [500c Enigma]

is there any way to get the bouquets to come up first when you press ok instead of all services?

Hi you can change this by going in keys setting there is a option there choose current bouquet instead of all services***

where are the key settings cant find it?

Hi try main menu **setting**key setup**scroll down to**bouquet control**and choose your option****this is with rudbox neutrino image****the image you are runninig i haven,t tried someone should be able to help you with it***
ok ignore this post i have given you wrong info this is a enigma image i have given you info on neutrino based image**

Last edited:
im using the dw 1.6.5 image and in the settings theres no setting for key settup.the way you described it is where i thought it would be aswell

im using the dw 1.6.5 image and in the settings theres no setting for key settup.the way you described it is where i thought it would be aswell

Hi you have option of going sideways with your bouquets do what rat said press blue you will see your bouquets then once you have started a bouquet next time when you press ok you will be on a bouquet automatically***
Ok i have modded the key xml little bit with this you can go side ways using the keys right and left instead of next and previous***
this goes in var/tuxbox/config/enigma/resources then reboot***

Last edited:
Ive just checked the downloads and this has had 1035 downloads from here alone :Hit: thats without the other forums and image file host sites
well done team :mexican:

and look what people are saying ;)
We firmly believe that the DigitalWorldz Image is the best Image for the UK & Ireland markets. Quite frankly you will not get better support from any other group, nor get an image with such flexibility, stability and expert coders.

Last edited:
Ive just checked the downloads and this has had 1035 downloads from here alone :Hit: thats without the other forums and image file host sites
well done team :mexican:

and look what people are saying ;)

Im not suprised, its a top image :)

Yeah, many thanks to all the guys that made this possible!!!

Cheers,

JohnO

to all the DW image team :THANKS:
:WORSHIP:

cant say much more than what has allready been said about this great image

cheers johny48

I just mentioned this image in another post. I've been very impressed with it so far. Even before I put a booster in, this image solved almost all of the problems I had with Neutrino breaking up/freezing. This image is pretty much rock-solid. The only reason I didn't use Enigma based images before was that navigating the bouquets was a pain in the arse but you have managed to solve that prolem as well by adding in the scrolling with < >. Anyone that's having problems with Neutrino should defo give this a shot. I'd been using Neutrino since early 2006 but can't see myself going back now.

Back