digital world xmas story .

Once apon a time father christmas was sitting on his chair admiring his bulging sack when out of the blue he felt a little pain in his back he tried to straighten, but then noticed huggi holding a rather big sack full of crack,father christmas said to huggi"what the hell do u think you're doing"christmas will be in ruin unless we get biggles and his lancaster bomber to blow the bag of crack up, biggles said, what do we want to do with MH the dope then the spittys arrived and santas sleigh was just getting loaded up.

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from

Once apon a time father christmas was sitting on his chair admiring his bulging sack when out of the blue he felt a little pain in his back he tried to straighten, but then noticed huggi holding a rather big sack full of crack,father christmas said to huggi"what the hell do u think you're doing"christmas will be in ruin unless we get biggles and his lancaster bomber to blow the bag of crack up, biggles said, what do we want to do with MH the dope then the spittys arrived and santas sleigh was just getting loaded up.

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy.

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early then dutcho saw a

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early then dutcho saw a beer floating in the sky

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early then dutcho saw a beer floating in the sky and wondered how

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early then dutcho saw a beer floating in the sky and wondered how allroads stained underpants had

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early then dutcho saw a beer floating in the sky and wondered how allroads stained underpants had ended up for sale on ebay

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early then dutcho saw a beer floating in the sky and wondered how allroads stained underpants had ended up for sale on ebay.

Meanwhile back at

Biggles then dropped a 200 pounder on wonderland which turned into neverland, Micheal Jackson then said what a bummer, my mate allroad gave me these underpants, now there was a stain on the back, also he was wearing pink frilly underwired bras on loan from kms that matched, with underpants around he's ankles he launched into song singing "she'll be coming round in the hospital bed after being hit by a humongous object called fred the green cabbage that he got from wiz rooftop garden, just before it did a Duet with brusselsprout willy. Meanwhile Simon Cowel was fixing an other show that brusselsprout willy could win and get a large bag of garbage, that he could sell with del and rodney down the market where Christmas would come early then dutcho saw a beer floating in the sky and wondered how allroads stained underpants had ended up for sale on ebay.

Meanwhile back at the world of digital,

Back