Former moderator nozzer has passed away

Rip Nozzer
Never spoke to him personally,but was a well known name just about everywhere,sounds like he was a nice guy, my sincere condolences to the family and all who knew him

My Condolences ...

RIP Nozzer .................

Sad reading this like max said a very knowledgeable guy that was always happy to help and share his knowledge and helped me find my first key change on my logger lol top guy

@hackmax thank you for letting fellow DW members know of his passing. I personally didn't know him on here, but it's another sad day losing another great member, and past staff member, of DW, who had given up his free time to come on here and help members in any way he could. It's good people like nozzer that have graced DW over the years that makes others want to be involved and learn here. On behalf of everyone here on DW, can we pass on our condolences to nozzer's family and friends...... and we are so sorry you have lost a dear friend :(

snapman

A sad loss to this great community.
Condolences to your family and friends - r.i.p. Nozzer

WTF i remember nozzer
think i remember him telling me to stop messing about and do as was posted when i could not write vm cards properly and was getting it all wrong
oooo them were the days
R.I.P Nozzer sad loss sadly missed

Sad news. He was one of guys who helped me a lot when I first got into card programming. He will be sadly missed. R.I.P nozzer.

Very sad to hear the news max, the memories of boxters stuff will remain always, god bless him and his family

Back